Awesome sound............what is it? (1 Viewer)

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 01:40
So Terri321, do you actually have an interest in Microsoft Access or is your membership all about posting conspiracy crap?

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:40
I don't know, I think some of that has a little merit.

Terri321

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:40
SJ McAbney said:
So Terri321, do you actually have an interest in Microsoft Access or is your membership all about posting conspiracy crap?

I seriously do want a name for that instrumental. As far as the content of the video.

Its old news; about the New World Order. It’s updated as Bush is the current president, and names of businesses reflected are currently in operation.

Do I believe we are moving into the N.W.O. Yes I do.

What part of it do you feel is crap? May I ask if you know what the N.W.O. policies are?

Terri321

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Well, SJ is coming from the viewpoint that this is a site for Microsoft Access professionals or those seeking answers about Microsoft Access. Do you fit into one of those categories? So far your posts have been confined to conspiracy theories in the Politics forum.

bwrobel

Corporate Buttkisser :P
Local time
Yesterday, 20:40
Cool Witch hunt.... Let me grab some popcorn

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Not to mention, this isn't even a political question you've posted in the politics forum.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Vassago said:
Not to mention, this isn't even a political question you've posted in the politics forum.
Maybe Terri321 knows Rich will turn it. I have faith.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
MrsGorilla said:
Well, SJ is coming from the viewpoint that this is a site for Microsoft Access professionals or those seeking answers about Microsoft Access. Do you fit into one of those categories? So far your posts have been confined to conspiracy theories in the Politics forum.
Um, I don't see where the Political forums have really anything to do with MS or Access, so why would you draw a line there?

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
FoFa said:
Um, I don't see where the Political forums have really anything to do with MS or Access, so why would you draw a line there?

No one is drawing a line, this person just seems interested in spamming things they find around the web on our website. SJ was merely asking if the posters interest in Access had anything to do with posting on this site or if they were just trying to get attention with spam.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
FoFa said:

The Politics forum doesn't really have anything to do with Access, however the vast majority of people that come to this site come for Access knowledge first, and visit the 'Cooler and other Non-Access Issues forums as a secondary reason, at least in the beginning. ;)

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
MrsGorilla said:
The Politics forum doesn't really have anything to do with Access, however the vast majority of people that come to this site come for Access knowledge first, and visit the 'Cooler and other Non-Access Issues forums as a secondary reason, at least in the beginning. ;)

How typical of an American to say that! Guns, crime, Bush, TV, and so on and so forth. If we hadn't invented the world, it wouldn't be here, etc. etc. etc.

I know it doesn't apply in this case, but I wanted to be the first to hijack a forum in that manner, just to see what it felt like.

Carry on.

:D

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:

Having sought our wisdom concerning Access they then come here for further education on topics that they're ignorant or wrongly advised on :cool: :p

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Matt Greatorex said:
I know it doesn't apply in this case, but I wanted to be the first to hijack a forum in that manner, just to see what it felt like.

That's OK, we're used to it. And besides, in case you haven't noticed it doesn't have to apply to the topic at hand anyway. ;) :D

bwrobel

Corporate Buttkisser :P
Local time
I came here just to see all the smiley faces :) :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek:

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
bwrobel said:
Cool Witch hunt.... Let me grab some popcorn

AAAAhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

(LMAO wasn't even close to being appropriate... that was a full belly laugh! Still weeping a little.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom