Can you function without coffee?

KenHigg said:
cheep skate? Isn't that the sound a bird makes?
only when it's as tight as a ducks a.. :eek: :p

KenHigg said:
Associate with anything tha Collin does and you could be quilty of cult activities...
But its highly unlikely.

Maybe I should go to church and see how a real cult operates. Or better still, go to America and see how people are brainwashed.:rolleyes:

Col

KenHigg said:
It could be worse, everyone could be drinking tea :eek:

Such a pity that you poor colonials have such uncultivated palates. It is to be hoped that when you've grown up you'll learn to appreciate the finer things in life. Until then I feel for you all. ;)

BarryMK said:
Such a pity that you poor colonials have such uncultivated palates. It is to be hoped that when you've grown up you'll learn to appreciate the finer things in life... ;)

Like 9pm nudy flicks :eek:

Edit: And American comedy re-runs on the tele...:):)

Last edited:
Rich said:
Ah, so you mean in your country you're not treat as adults? well nothing new there :rolleyes:

Our standards are just higher than yours...;)

Rich said:
Ah, so you mean in your country you're not treat as adults? well nothing new there :rolleyes:

Yup, been gone a week and peeking in to see if anything has changed. :eek: To my surprise, It hasn't. :p :p Ohh, well perhaps that is why I love it here so much. :rolleyes:

However,
I do enjoy drinking coffee. Coffee actually helps me calm down. I have ADHD and highly caffinated drinks keep me still and focused. From what I understand most adults with ADD or ADHD will drink Coke, Mountian Dew, Pepsi, and/or Coffee as a way to self medicate themselves. :)

Hmmmm, made ya think did I?? :cool: :D

selenau837 said:
Yup, been gone a week and peeking in to see if anything has changed. :eek: To my surprise, It hasn't. :p :p Ohh, well perhaps that is why I love it here so much. :rolleyes:

Well I just wonder why it is that your authorities are so ashamed of nudity that they have to pretend it doesn't exist, even for adults ?:confused:

Rich said:
Well I just wonder why it is that your authorities are so ashamed of nudity that they have to pretend it doesn't exist, even for adults ?:confused:

Because we are civilized enough to wear clothes on the tele. ;) We don't find it necessary to share nudity among the masses. There are plenty of channels for nudity if one wishes to view it. Therefore we leave it up to the individual to view the nudity they wish too, without subjecting the entire viewing audience to it.
I see nothing wrong with that. :D

KenHigg said:
Like 9pm nudy flicks :eek:

Edit: And American comedy re-runs on the tele...:):)

Sadly even we have our share of the great unwashed, the crap on tv (frequently from your side of the water as you so generously own) keeps them amused and off the streets. Every now and then you can hear one of their 2 or 3 brain cells popping when something intelligent is shown.:rolleyes:

BarryMK said:
Sadly even we have our share of the great unwashed, the crap on tv (frequently from your side of the water as you so generously own) keeps them amused and off the streets. Every now and then you can hear one of their 2 or 3 brain cells popping when something intelligent is shown.:rolleyes:

That's not a very kind thing to say about Uncle Collin and Cousin Ricky :eek: :eek:

Rich said:

So just curious, but how is that sort of thing aired in your country? In the U.S. there is virtually none of it shown on network television. Evern cable or satellite is quite limited unless you purchase movies channels like HBO, Showtime or Skinamax....I mean Cinemax.

NJudson said:
So just curious, but how is that sort of thing aired in your country? In the U.S. there is virtually none of it shown on network television. Evern cable or satellite is quite limited unless you purchase movies channels like HBO, Showtime or Skinamax....I mean Cinemax.

After NineO'Clock (that's at night Kenny) there may or may not be adult oriented material on the box, here one has the choice to be able to watch it or not as the case may be. You see we're allowed to think for ourselves :cool: :p

Why is nudity considered "adult" it very rarely, if ever, adds to the story?

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
Why is nudity considered "adult" it very rarely, if ever, adds to the story?

Brian
no but it can make the story more interesting :D ;)

Rich said:
You see we're allowed to think for ourselves :cool: :p

Unless your bedtime is before nine - which denies you the privilege don't it? :eek:

Rich said:
Only babies and children go to bed before then :p

Hummm! I suppose I am a baby or a child then Richy boy. I tend to hit the sack by 8:30 or so. I usually sack out as soon as my children do. :rolleyes:

selenau837 said:
Hummm! I suppose I am a baby or a child then Richy boy. I tend to hit the sack by 8:30 or so. I usually sack out as soon as my children do. :rolleyes:

Hell, I wish my boy would hit the hay at that time. He's still bouncing around the walls at 10. I think he can hear the deer outside but I won't let him go out with his rifle after dark :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom