Civil War

jpl458

Local time
Today, 03:04
Some guy said that if Trump looses there will be a civil war. He also said the if civil war come he is glad they have Bikers for Trump. Which on of those biker guys is their Robert E. Lee, and who is their next Nathan Bedford Forrest. How many tanks do they have? Is their an Air Force, and where do they get their war planes? Inquiring minds want to know.

How many tanks do they have? Is their an Air Force, and where do they get their war planes? Inquiring minds want to know.
They didn't have any on January 6th and yet your guys were crapping their pants, go figure.

If the Bikers for Trump have any sense, they will be watching the counting sites and ensuring that no ballots show up after the polls close AND that nothing goes out until the election has been certified.

Some guy said that if Trump looses there will be a civil war. He also said the if civil war come he is glad they have Bikers for Trump. Which on of those biker guys is their Robert E. Lee, and who is their next Nathan Bedford Forrest. How many tanks do they have? Is their an Air Force, and where do they get their war planes? Inquiring minds want to know.
A lot of people say that if Trump wins it will be the end of democracy and possibly the end of the world or WWIII. Discuss

They didn't have any on January 6th and yet your guys were crapping their pants, go figure.

I too wonder how a couple hundred grandmas with nerf bats against the entire military power of the United States was considered a "coup attempt" by the left.

By that way of thinking the left was doing Coup's all year long after Floyd died. And much more successfully, too, as entire swaths of cities were taken over by them and police couldn't or wouldn't come through.
Didn't see much prosecutorial outrage over that, saw a lot of pandering and pampering and "I understand their pain" stuff

I too wonder how a couple hundred grandmas with nerf bats against the entire military power of the United States was considered a "coup attempt" by the left.

By that way of thinking the left was doing Coup's all year long after Floyd died. And much more successfully, too, as entire swaths of cities were taken over by them and police couldn't or wouldn't come through.
Didn't see much prosecutorial outrage over that, saw a lot of pandering and pampering and "I understand their pain" stuff
Kamala was busy raising money for the felons who were rioting, looting, and causing mayhem if you notice that makes you a bigot.

Kamala was busy raising money for the felons who were rioting, looting, and causing mayhem if you notice that makes you a bigot.
I guess I am a big bigot then! Not sure why tho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom