Creating Treeview in Access (2010) (1 Viewer)

txgeekgirl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:31
Is it possible to create a true treeview in Access 2010 like it is in VB.Net ?

I have a table out of HR which gives each staffID and their Supervisors ID. I want to create a treeview picklist where the Supervisors and see subordinates and select documents from that subordinate. I could do with multiple updating ListBoxes but would prefer something like a TreeView Structure.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:31
Check this out. I didn't make any of it.:cool:

Attachments

• Treeview.zip
    643.3 KB · Views: 10,575

txgeekgirl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:31

Thank you so much - I see two Treeviews I am interested in replicating. And it looks like with the data I am linking to that it just might be possible.

Kosako

Local time
Today, 05:31

Hi, I'm a newbie in this forum. I've download the example you gave and use it, nice one. The only thing I have issues is with this:

1. when I set in the table a form view as Form, when I open it in the Frm_Swithboard as subform and try to open the specific record I'm viewing it ask me to specify my choice (I have to say that my button open a report in preview with a query as data source and with a criteria on it to open the record that is view in the open form) :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
2. when I change the setting of the form from Form to Form_dialog, it opens ok, and the first thing never occurs, actually it acts normally.

Can you give any idea of what is the problem with Form and Form_dialog, so I can correct my stuff? :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom