Directions Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:46
@ProgrammerFreak This isn't Communist China and even though the site is hosted in the UK, it does believe in free speech. So, as Doc pointed out, as long as the comments are civil and appropriate to the forum, they are allowed. If you prefer moderated posts where you get to cancel people for having the wrong opinions, you are in the wrong place and YOU are being actively intolerant. I can tell that you also don't have much of a sense of humor. Not a good start.

If you have an alternate opinion and can provide a modicum of facts, participate in the discussion. If the opinions of others offend you when you disagree, feel free to ignore them. That is within your power. Please, turn me off. That way I won't offend you.

I was here to help others with their questions, but I can just as easily do it elsewhere with less of this superfluous spammy posts.
Then you are lost. You are not in a technical forum since this is the WaterCooler and your post here is the inappropriate one. If you are only here to "help" why are you even wasting your time reading posts to this forum or any of the others that tend to generate political commentary? Or was that comment just "virtue signalling". Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sorry Dick, hope your trip turns out well despite the artificially inflated price of gas. Maybe you'll see something interesting on your "long cut".

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:46
@ProgrammerFreak

I will add one more rule that has nothing to do with forums. It is an unwritten but thoroughly understood rule that when planning to enter a poker game, first you observe a round or two in order to know what kind of game it is. THEN if guns and knives don't show up on the table, maybe it IS a friendly game. But if you jump right in and start raising a ruckus, those guns and knives might still be waiting. Here, it would be less violent - but the rule applies here as well. Before YOU jump in with guns blazing, test the caliber of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom