Dress codes

selenau837 said:
Nope not seamed, those are hard to come by anymore.
hell I'll send you some over, there's a surplus left from when your GIs shipped them here in their kitbags, I could arrange a very good price with discount for bulk shipments :D

Rich said:
hell I'll send you some over, there's a surplus left from when your GIs shipped them here in their kitbags, I could arrange a very good price with discount for bulk shipments :D

Ahh, thanks Richard, but I think I can find some on my own. BTW why do men like those kind of stockings? That silly like seam is hard to keep straight. :mad: I do love to wear thigh highs though. ;)

selenau837 said:
BTW why do men like those kind of stockings?
No idea, I've never worn them myself so I can't really comment

Rich said:
No idea, I've never worn them myself so I can't really comment

Meant Women wear them for the men, and I was asking why men like for women to wear them.

Besides, I bet you prefer to wear fishnets don't you. That seems more your type. ;)

selenau837 said:
Meant Women wear them for the men, and I was asking why men like for women to wear them.

well I suppose it's because the line guides them toward heaven :cool:

Besides, I bet you prefer to wear fishnets don't you. That seems more your type.
depends what's inside them at the time

Rich said:
well I suppose it's because the line guides them toward heaven :cool:[/qoute]
Ok, that makes sense. :o

depends what's inside them at the time
Umm, usually cardboard when you first buy them. ;)

Rich said:
can you offer any visual proof ? :confused:

Sorry, can't do that. Just imagine an attractive slim blonde woman with nice...ummm...upper form and low cut shirts. I'll let your imagination do the rest. ;)

Rich said:
seamed? oh sh.. I've just fainted

Here Rich...

actginger.jpg

fortunately i am lucky enough to work at a helpdesk, and the dresscode we have here is the following: as long as u got cloth on which aren't torned apart or dirty as h3ll. can even wear a cap if i want to (which i do)

I'm old fashioned I guess, even when working as a backroom techie I found that putting on my suite put my brain into working mode, I kept my casual stuff for R & R.

Brian

Rich said:
well I suppose it's because the line guides them toward heaven :cool:

Rich, appears that you must be old enough to remember the giggle line;)

Brian

I presume when an American posts here referring to "pants", it does refer to (what we call) trousers and not the UK understanding of pants;) :eek: :o

Col

ColinEssex said:
I presume when an American posts here referring to "pants", it does refer to (what we call) trousers and not the UK understanding of pants;) :eek: :o

Col

Yes Col deary! I do not walk around in just my panties at work! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Brianwarnock said:
Rich, appears that you must be old enough to remember the giggle line;)

Brian

What is the giggle line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom