FDR won both the 1932-Butch (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

jdpworld said:
Here's more proof you will learn more from a Thug by accident than any place else by
design:

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

My God, what an incredible correlation, let me guess, they were both shot by someone with an e in their name :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 01:35
Rich said:
My God, what an incredible correlation, let me guess, they were both shot by someone with an e in their name :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
or the initials CIA

Col

R

Rich

or maybe it's an anagram of covert operation.

I wonder why jp deleted his anti European thread right after I demolished it ?:confused: ;)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
I wonder why jp deleted his anti European thread right after I demolished it ?:confused: ;)
perhaps it was the CIA:eek: I understand they make people disappear when they step out of line (see Fahrenheit 9/11). A bit like Saddams elite police he had in Iraq.

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
perhaps it was the CIA:eek: I understand they make people disappear when they step out of line (see Fahrenheit 9/11). A bit like Saddams elite police he had in Iraq.

Col

Not quite the same, the Americans term it rendition so it's ok. Of course they also make sure that torture is not illegal in the countries that suspects are being rendered :rolleyes:
They can't do it at home either because it's the land of the free and home of the brave, whatever that means :confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Not quite the same, the Americans term it rendition so it's ok. Of course they also make sure that torture is not illegal in the countries that suspects are being rendered :rolleyes:
They can't do it at home either because it's the land of the free and home of the brave, whatever that means :confused:
Thats why the British got all shirty with the US recently, because they were landing their planes (that had people on they wanted to torture) in the UK - en route to a torture loving country:mad:

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
Thats why the British got all shirty with the US recently, because they were landing their planes (that had people on they wanted to torture) in the UK - en route to a torture loving country:mad:

Col

As are the Italians who lost a suspect to CIA tactics, if that's what you can call them :rolleyes:

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Yesterday, 20:35
Ok, you two boys can't you go one day without bashing my homeland??

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
jdpworld said:
Here's more proof you will learn more from a Thug by accident than any place else by design:
Here's an even more amazing fact: Every elected U.S. president, senator, and congressman has been elected in an even-numbered year. Spooky! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom