Harris/Walz Ticket

The Democrats, since at least H. Clinton, have scripted interviews and pressers where the Democrat being interviewed by the press is actually provided with the questions in advance. Allows them to prepare answers in advance for purpose of obscuring what there actual policies would be. Biden fully embraced this unethical strategy. Harris appears to be continuing using this underhanded strategy to mislead the voters. This is not ethical. It also demonstrates that the Democrats are not the protectors of democracy that they claim to be. Democrats are the threat to democracy.

Why invite a studio audience if you won't allow unscripted questions? Might as well go on the very bias and untrustworthy 60 minutes.

Why invite a studio audience if you won't allow unscripted questions? Might as well go on the very bias and untrustworthy 60 minutes.
For Democrats it's about the optics (what looks good) not the substance. To the gullible, just casually tuning into the town-hall, they will (mistakenly) perceive it to be an honest event rather than a propaganda event designed to mainpulate them into voting for Harris.

The only way you would have a clue as to what Trump was referring to is because you are just like him. It takes a dirty old man to know a dirty old man;)

Pat, the way you worship trump I'm surprised you don't know that he has told the same story before, in the oval office.

My father knew Arnie. He played golf with him and had dinner at his house several times. He introduced me once when we were at a seniors tournament and Arnie came over to say hello. Too bad my dad is gone or I'd ask him to fact check it for ya. You seem awfully interested.

The Democrats, since at least H. Clinton, have scripted interviews and pressers where the Democrat being interviewed by the press is actually provided with the questions in advance. Allows them to prepare answers in advance for purpose of obscuring what there actual policies would be. Biden fully embraced this unethical strategy. Harris appears to be continuing using this underhanded strategy to mislead the voters. This is not ethical. It also demonstrates that the Democrats are not the protectors of democracy that they claim to be. Democrats are the threat to democracy.
At least dementia didn't kick in and they start dancing to Ave Maria.

Watching liberals struggle with their messaging is classic
Sorta like watching trump put a coherent sentence together.

I see the stable genius is getting sued again for defamation. He's an awful slow learner.
5 Plaintiffs. the damages and punitive damages gonna cost some big bucks.

Love it when liberals talk about dementia, its awesome. 😁

How about when psychiatrists talk about dementia?

Sorta like watching trump put a coherent sentence together.

I see the stable genius is getting sued again for defamation. He's an awful slow learner.
5 Plaintiffs. the damages and punitive damages gonna cost some big bucks.

How about when psychiatrists talk about dementia?

Did the same people who are criticizing Trump now, criticize the Biden administration for not taking a cognitive test? Where have you guys been for the last 4-6 years in respect to Biden? You have zero credibility, none, zip, zilch, nada.

@moke123: What is weird (since that word currently in vogue with Democrats) is that it is Biden who has dementia, not Trump; so why would you spread that vile disinformation concerning Trump. Harris may not have dementia, but she has zero skills in making a coherent statement. She in love with her word salads.

Pat, the way you worship trump I'm surprised you don't know that he has told the same story before, in the oval office.
Your opinion of my opinion of Trump has nothing to do with reality. I've heard the story before, from other golfers. Unlike you, although I may cringe at locker room talk, it wouldn't make me not vote for that person for President. I hate to burst your bubble but women find the fact that men are obsessed with other men's "junk" amusing. Charming even. It reminds us of Birds of Paradise prancing around and flashing their glorious plumage to attract the favor of any females looking on.
You seem awfully interested.
You're batting a thousand with your incorrect opinions today;) It never would have occurred to me to even comment on Trump's joke. You're the one who brought it up because you think of it as a criticism of Trump and anything "bad" about Trump that you can promote whether it is true, false, or irrelevant, you're on it. Of course, we're not supposed to think ill of you for repeating a story that Trump told even though we're supposed to think ill of Trump for telling it. Whatever. I guess re-tweets don't count unless Trump makes them.

Last edited:
Seems that there is an uptick in posts saying that Harris/Democrats are getting desperate. Maybe it is true. Nevertheless,t it seems the Democrats have no new ideas and are simply replaying all their tired hate mongering narratives of before.
1729720242582.png

This is all looking like a football game in the fourth quarter and the team clearly ahead is running out the clock out in style. Good luck with the hail mary pass with 30 seconds left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom