Glitch: Form module becomes unbound... (1 Viewer)

cheuschober

Muse of Fire
Local time
Today, 12:33
Very curious stuff has been happening as of late and I'm wondering if anyone has run into the same issue as I whereby a form becomes disconnected from it's module. All of the code remains in the form module and private non-event subprocedures will run but if one were to check the properties dialog of any object (say a combobox with an AfterUpdate() event) the [event procedure] text is missing from the property dialog.

I find it particularly curious because the vba lists the correct AfterUpdate event and if I were to simply establish (in the properties window) that there is, indeed, an event procedure written the code will run again. Going to the code builder from the properties dialog will also re-establish the link between module and object and take me directly to the already written procedure.

Has anyone run into this before? I'm concerned but before I go on a witch hunt and start speculating causes (compact / repairs -- having clients with different versions of access (2k and 2k3) etc) I thought I'd check in.

Grateful, as always,
~Chad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom