Hide Combobox on Continuous Form (1 Viewer)

ejstefl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:40
I do not like the look of combo boxes on continuous forms. I think that they really take away from an aesthetic I am trying to create. However, I really like their functionality.

What I would like to do is have a text box for the field when the control does not have focus, but switch it to a combobox when it does. Now, this is pretty easy to do - however, it ends up switching all of the text boxes on the continuous form to a combo box and back. I only want to switch the currently selected record.

Does anyone know if this is possible, or have any ideas as to how to accomplish this?

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 14:40
Good luck. On a continuous form, the controls that are there are not able to have individual settings as the controls are actually the same control, but they appear to be separate as each record displays.

ejstefl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:40
boblarson said:
Good luck. On a continuous form, the controls that are there are not able to have individual settings as the controls are actually the same control, but they appear to be separate as each record displays.

I know this.... but I've also seen some pretty clever solutions to doing things like highligting every other record, and conditional formatting, so I'm hoping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom