I don't know how to display an image (1 Viewer)

OBBurton

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:24
Hi,
I know that Access can display images, I have seen it done. But I can't seem to figure out how. I am using Access 2013. I am trying to display a photo in a form field. In the underlying table I have tried using attachment and OLE Object data types and I couldn't get the picture to display with either.

OBBurton

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:24
I looked at the video and he said that there was a way to use a command button to browse to get your path and file name, but you have to attend one of his classes. I can't do that but I would really like to find out how to display a picture that way. Can anyone help?

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:24
Please don't be so literal. The tutorial was intended to show concept. You do NOT need to attend a course to figure out the specifics.
Have you tried Google? There are many examples/discussions/ideas for adding an image to an Access form.

Here's one I found on Google
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/a...s-forms-reports-and-controls-HA001147204.aspx

I realize you only have a few posts, but don't overlook Google of Bing.
Search on youtube. You may not find the exact answe to your situation, but you'll certainly find pieces such as Images, FileDialog.....

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom