I'll go next (1 Viewer)

Khalid_Afridi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:26
Ohhh Vassago you too :rolleyes:
I thought me only... everybody like to play the games here, There is a say "There is always a kid inside a human being, which want to play like a kid:)"
so we are still kids :p

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Yesterday, 19:26
HA HA. MY Favorite episode!~ BAZINGA

Did you see this weeks? Where Sheldon got drunk so he could give his speech? He used Bazinga there too, I was rolling. :D Then he comes out the next morning pantsless, and asks Leonard and Penny what happened to them... HA HA, I really wish you could know how amused I was!

But the Bazinga with Ball Pit was my favorite episode....

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
If the Big Bang Theory is the funniest show you've seen then you probably have never seen these two:

The IT Crowd

Coupling

Both have had me trying to catch my breath while laughing.

I haven't heard of "The IT Crowd", But "Coupling" I have heard of. One of the guys who I watch Big Bang Theory with loves that show. And he talks about it all the time, I haven't had the opporunity to watch it yet though. I am trying to watch SG-1 while it is still on HULU, and only have until May. I am on season 7, so I have to watch 3 seasons in about a month. Then I have to watch Firefly, one of my friends highly recommends it, then I may finally be able to watch coupling....:p

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
You sound like my kind of girl. ;)

Seriously though, I definitely remember Blaster Master, one of my favorite games of all time. The new Wii Mario game is tons of fun. :D

Ha Ha, that's what my friends tell me, "You'll make a great wife one day, because you and your husband can play video games together", we shall see. I personally think men would rather a good cook then someone who can play Mario 3 and find ALL the secrets....

I was playing Blaster Master this weekend, I didn't get very far though, it's kind of hard.... I had forgotten.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Yesterday, 20:26
Did you see this weeks? Where Sheldon got drunk so he could give his speech? He used Bazinga there too, I was rolling. :D Then he comes out the next morning pantsless, and asks Leonard and Penny what happened to them... HA HA, I really wish you could know how amused I was!

But the Bazinga with Ball Pit was my favorite episode....

No i missed this weeks. I fell asleep. Ill have to check it out!

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:26
The SIMS (all of them - version 1, 2 and 3) is a simulation game where you basically build up a family (or families) and houses for them, have them get up, go to work, come home, interact with other people and basically try to help them meet their needs and goals. It is a lot like sitting watching a bunch of people and directing them to do things but you don't have to do everything for them, but you can. It is kind of hard to explain but you should go look here to see more about it.

Erm! sounds like life, so why not just live?

Brian

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Erm! sounds like life, so why not just live?

Brian

Because in the game your sims can own things that you could never own, plus there is always the fun of feeling like you are in control of someone else's life, when a lot of times you have no control over your own :p

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:26
Because in the game your sims can own things that you could never own, plus there is always the fun of feeling like you are in control of someone else's life, when a lot of times you have no control over your own :p

So it feeds on the American dream. I'm probably not materialistic or power crazy enough to enjoy it.

Brian

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
So it feeds on the American dream. I'm probably not materialistic or power crazy enough to enjoy it.

Brian

LOL, I am not materialistic (maybe a little power crazy :p, JK) in real life, so sometimes I pretend to be in the SIMS..... I like roleplaying of all kinds, and this is one of the ways (Except for live). And yes, it feeds into the American Dream very much. Which sadly people take too seriously. There is definitely more to life then being rich and owning lots of things...

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Ha Ha, that's what my friends tell me, "You'll make a great wife one day, because you and your husband can play video games together", we shall see. I personally think men would rather a good cook then someone who can play Mario 3 and find ALL the secrets....

I was playing Blaster Master this weekend, I didn't get very far though, it's kind of hard.... I had forgotten.

Nah, I'm a cook. I don't need mine to cook. I'd much rather they be at my level with Mario 3! :D

It is a very hard game. I might have to break it out this weekend. They don't make them this hard anymore.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Nah, I'm a cook. I don't need mine to cook. I'd much rather they be at my level with Mario 3! :D

It is a very hard game. I might have to break it out this weekend. They don't make them this hard anymore.

So there is hope for me after all....:D I too am thinking about playing Mario 3 tomorrow.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Given Docs man more descriptive introduction, I thought I could beef mine up too....

I have a BS degree (I lovethe initials) from the University of Connecticut. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in Human Development and Family Studies, but have never worked in the field. I moved to Houston from CT 4 years ago (I was born and raised here though) to live closer to my grandparents.

As far as kids are concerned, I have three younger brothers and a younger sister (1 1/2) who I treat like my own by giving them advice they don't want, and worrying over them as much as their mom does. :D

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Given Docs man more descriptive introduction, I thought I could beef mine up too....

I have a BS degree (I lovethe initials) from the University of Connecticut. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in Human Development and Family Studies, but have never worked in the field. I moved to Houston from CT 4 years ago (I was born and raised here though) to live closer to my grandparents.

As far as kids are concerned, I have three younger brothers and a younger sister (1 1/2) who I treat like my own by giving them advice they don't want, and worrying over them as much as their mom does. :D

LOL, I also have 3 younger brothers and one younger sister, but none of them are quite that young.

Oh, and I was referring to playing Blaster Master this weekend and how hard it was. Mario 3 wasn't hard. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom