Job Titles

KenHigg said:
I quess I wasn't aware that others around here considered you a horses ass as well :p
horses asses aren't educated Kenny :rolleyes: :p

KenHigg said:
I quess I wasn't aware that others around here considered you a horses ass as well :p
You are entitled to your opinion, it does show a certain level of thinking though, but if you're happy to show that, then so be it.

Perhaps that's normal talk for your area of the USA:confused:

Col

Rich said:
horses asses aren't educated Kenny :rolleyes: :p

You must have an exceptional group to choose your professors from :D

ColinEssex said:
You are entitled to your opinion, it does show a certain level of thinking though, but if you're happy to show that, then so be it.

Perhaps that's normal talk for your area of the USA:confused:

Col

Is running down another persons Mother and Father normal for your part of the UK?

selenau837 said:
Ahhh, gotta love these Monday morning Tiffs!!!

Its 2pm here, we haven't just got out of bed on the wrong side:cool: ;)

Col

KenHigg said:
Is running down another persons Mother and Father normal for your part of the UK?
Not sure where you get this Mother/Father thing from actually Ken:confused:

The phrase referring to somebody being brought up in the gutter may refer to somebody brought up by someone other than their true parents.

Col

ColinEssex said:
Not sure where you get this Mother/Father thing from actually Ken:confused:

The phrase referring to somebody being brought up in the gutter may refer to somebody brought up by someone other than their true parents.

Col

Ok. I've had enough of this charade. You are obviously going to try and wiggle out of the typical, pitiful little corner that you've painted yourself into again...

KenHigg said:
Ok. I've had enough of this charade. . . ..
Fair enough - I'm still unclear as to why you felt the urge to defend people that call other people offensive names - most unusual:confused:

Have a good day;)

Col

I'm at a loss to discover how the post quoted below has been interpreted as an attack on Ken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair69
That is very polite for you col

Hee
er, I am a polite person.

You'll have noticed I never call people names or call them stupid or horses-ass or other such things I leave that to the people who obviously have a poor gutter upbringing

Col

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
I'm at a loss to discover how the post quoted below has been interpreted as an attack on Ken.

Brian

Sorry Brian, I wasn't aware that he had been called a horses ass by someone else... My bad...

Brianwarnock said:
Brian
its a total mystery:confused:

Col

This forum has a wonderful feature called search, you know that feature lots of posters never use:rolleyes: , well it has revealed that Ken called Col a horses ass in the "On a more positive note" thread, thus he thinks that Col's comment was directed at him.
:D
I should have been a detctive, I wonder if Friday's got any vacancies for when I retire from IT in march?:cool:

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
I should have been a detctive, I wonder if Friday's got any vacancies for when I retire from IT in march?:cool:

Brian
You'll need gun and be prepared to shoot from the hip :eek:

Brianwarnock said:
This forum has a wonderful feature called search, you know that feature lots of posters never use:rolleyes: , well it has revealed that Ken called Col a horses ass in the "On a more positive note" thread, thus he thinks that Col's comment was directed at him.

Brian

So may I assume it's less a mystery now? Do you think he was referring to me and my upbringing?

I Have told you all once now do not make tell you again to play nicely

Brianwarnock said:
Found it;) . . . . . Ken said I was a Horses Butt first, then said I was a Horses Ass

He also said this in reply to thread I posted

Thank you.

I always knew you are really just an old softie at heart

So its difficult to know exactly Kens way of thinking:confused: it seems to change very quickly

Col

KenHigg said:
So may I assume it's less a mystery now? Do you think he was referring to me and my upbringing?

No, I think that it was just a general comment this time, I doubt that col had remembered what had passed in the other thread, that would require that he takes things seriously:D

Brian

alastair69 said:
I Have told you all once now do not make tell you again to play nicely
we were playing nicely up to about lunchtime:rolleyes:

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom