Job Titles

ColinEssex said:
Tell me Ken, which part of "innocently said about no-one in particular" is it you're having difficulty with.:rolleyes:

Col

And tell me Col, Which part of:

'I apologies to anyone who was offended by my remarks'

Are you having difficulty with?:rolleyes:

I think you're just too spineless to admit they were directed at me...

Sorry Tess, I'll shut up now... :):):)

Edit:(I apologize to everyone for hi-jacking the thread)

KenHigg said:
And tell me Col, Which part of:

'I apologies to anyone who was offended by my remarks'

Are you having difficulty with?:rolleyes:
None Ken - and its nice of you to say it, I wasn't offended by your remarks at all.

Tess is right, hometime now.

Catch you tomorrow Ken.

Take care and have a good evening

Col

Rich said:
Get up with the grumps did we? :confused: :D

More like 'caught up' with 'em when I got here...:D

(BTW - What the heck does 'On-yer-bike' mean?)

Last edited:
Your doing well if you just speak Irish when you are Drunk Tess, I speak double Dutch when Drunk.

Alastair

alastair69 said:
Your doing well if you just speak Irish when you are Drunk Tess, I speak double Dutch when Drunk.

Alastair

I see Double Dutch when I'm drunk!

Together we would be a good team then Tess, what with me speaking it and you seeing it WOW what a team we would be. LOL :)

alastair69 said:
Together we would be a good team then Tess, what with me speaking it and you seeing it WOW what a team we would be. LOL :)
but Tess wouldn't be able to see you and you wouldn't be able to call her name :eek: :D

alastair69 said:
Well just in case anybody else did not know Selena

Good becuase it has been one of those days, and I wasn't sure if I was missing something. :confused: .

selenau837 said:
Good becuase it has been one of those days, and I wasn't sure if I was missing something. :confused: .

What you Miss something never :eek:

alastair69 said:
What you Miss something never :eek:

Ahh, trying to suck up are ye? :D Well it's working.!! Do you need more of that code I have. I have about 1500 pgs of it. Just ask and I will see if he wrote it. :rolleyes:

He was brilliant, but he wrote it VERY conviluted on purpose. *sighs* So it isn't very user friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom