My Life (1 Viewer)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 21:38
Actually you would not. I tend to be over generous while hoping.:)
I doubt if you are the ideal employer from what you have said. As I already have my own businesses why would I want to work for you:confused:
In fact I work on the basis that no matter what I will be self employed and the employees are the same with being employed. I learnt a long time ago that trying to convert employees to self employed mentality was wasted energy.
If there are 10 duties employees will do each of the 10. The self employed won't touch 7 of the 10 but does 3 of them much better. .
So your employees get the 7 bum tasks you don't want to do? Well thats Ok if they are happy with it but I wouldn't be. so no I wouldn't work for you.
Not touching 7 of the 10 is why he is self employed. In short, we both have our places
That's why I enjoy being self-employed because then I know all 10 tasks have been done properly by myself:)

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:38
Honest Insurance brokers - about as common as unicorns or spaghetti monsters:D

I don't know how to respond, lost for words.:D

I am having an early night tonight.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:38
Thanks for you support, guys.

I'll look into that book, Mike.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 16:38
How many of us actually are doing what we said we WANTED to do as a kid? I would venture to guess... none!

pono1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:38
How many of us actually are doing what we said we WANTED to do as a kid?

Don't be silly. I always dreamed of periodically posting tosh in the WaterCooler on Access World Forums...doesn't every child?

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Don't be silly. I always dreamed of periodically posting tosh in the WaterCooler on Access World Forums...doesn't every child?

No, I dreamed of being an opressed housewife, it's so satisfying when dreams come true :D

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
And poor men who dream of becoming nagged husbands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom