Need help!! (1 Viewer)

SeanATech

Rookie but trying
Local time
Today, 10:04
Hey everyone I have a few weeks until I have to present a help desk management system to my cap stone class. I am mainly a network person but got stuck with creating the database, since there were not enough ISA or programmers in my semester most of the network guys got put into the same situation. I dont like the idea of asking someone to look at my database but I am kind of falling on some rough patches with making the DB functional and it might be easier for your assistance if I show you the DB. Currently I am having troubles validating users. I have a login screen that is supposed to check AgentLoginID and Password, this however does not work. It continues to give me a macro error. At the same time that the user would click Login, I am trying to store the AgentLoginID and the date/time(because everyone is required 2hrs/week on the help desk). I have a few other problems but this is my main one if i can get this to work I can really put time into getting a few of the other problems fixed. If you are willing to assist me please either reply to this or send me an email and I'll shoot you a copy of my DB for you to take a look. This is for a class I am not trying to plagiaries this I will give credit in my presentation on who helped. Normally I would ask my instructor for help but she has been unavailable.
Again, I don't like this idea I really prefer to figure things out on my own its the only way to learn, but some things I need to see how they're done.
Thank you to anyone willing to help,
Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom