Page split up in report (1 Viewer)

Ramshan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:13
Hi everyone,

I am creating a report based on a query and if the query has (for example) 5 results, I am getting 5 continuous report one below the other. So here I have no option other than to print all of the reports.

Is there any way to keep only one page for one query result, so that I can navigate through several pages and print the one which I need.

Thank you!

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 20:13
Is this not related to your other two posts Ramshan? Don't forget that we can see ALL posts so changing the wording of your question doesn't help. You have 64 fields and you simply cannot print all on one page.

Bear in mind that the Moderators are monitoring every thread and double posting will be reported and action taken.

Ramshan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:13
VbaInet - NO THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. I have resolved it myself.right now am getting all 64 fields in one page :).

Let me rephrase the above question. If I query for example say City=NYC and it I get 2 results for it, that is 64 fields for 1st result and 64 for the 2nd, I am getting it in a continuous page one below the other. I want it in separate pages. is this possible?

Sorry for any inconveniences.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 20:13
We're still using 64 fields :rolleyes:

So do you have a field that uniquely identifies each row? If you do you can use the report's GROUPING & SORTING feature to create a group for that field and set the Force New Page property of the group's Footer section to After Section.

If you don't have a field that uniquely identifies each record, drop a Page Break control just below the fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom