Pay your bills (2 Viewers)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:40
when the main argument seems to be that "your guy" is worse than mine.
That isn't the argument at all. You have been convinced by the constant barrage of negativity that Trump is the evil orange man. A lot of that noise is specifically intended to bury the anti-American and Anti-Constitutional edicts coming out of the Biden White House and DOJ. You can find the truth if you search for it with open eyes. You don't have to personally like Trump to see that he was/will be a far better President than any we've had for years. You just have to get past the parts of his personality that "offend" you. If the world thinks he is a bully, who cares. That probably kept the problem people like Putin in line while Trump was President.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 02:40
That isn't the argument at all. You have been convinced by the constant barrage of negativity that Trump is the evil orange man. A lot of that noise is specifically intended to bury the anti-American and Anti-Constitutional edicts coming out of the Biden White House and DOJ. You can find the truth if you search for it with open eyes. You don't have to personally like Trump to see that he was/will be a far better President than any we've had for years. You just have to get past the parts of his personality that "offend" you. If the world thinks he is a bully, who cares. That probably kept the problem people like Putin in line while Trump was President.
That is as completely incorrect as is humanly possible. This is exactly the kind of rhetoric that proves just how effected people are by Trump mania.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 07:40
That is as completely incorrect as is humanly possible. This is exactly the kind of rhetoric that proves just how effected people are by Trump mania.
It doesn't surprise me that it's allegedly incorrect.
Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:40
It doesn't surprise me that it's allegedly incorrect.
Col

Col, please tell us WHY it doesn't surprise you. Is it because it relates to a comment from Pat Hartman? You KNOW that you are under closer scrutiny now after you and Pat got into a tiff.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 07:40
No. But Its nothing to do with Pat. So don't get out your pram. I just agree with Thales.
Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom