Retirement (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 12:33
Rich said:
There will always be those who abuse society Joe and I always say it starts at the top, now when's Bush going to be put on trial for moral corruption to start with? ;)

Like the Serengeti after a rainfall, the Democrats are starting to show signs of life.

It won’t be long now until the pendulum swings. I wouldn’t be surprised if it swings far enough to get Hillary elected.

But Mark Warner would make a better candidate.

R

Rich

Whoever gets the job will have hell of job putting right everything Bush has cocked up

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 12:33
Rich said:
Whoever gets the job will have hell of job putting right everything Bush has cocked up

You’re not normally known for understatement, Rich

Last edited:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 17:33
Hi

This is just an early warning to all of you who would like to take advantage of my vast experience,knowledge,genius, flannel, waffle, etc :D , that 2 months today I will be finally hanging up my professional mouse after 44 years in IT.

On the other hand you could ask somebody who isn't over the hill.:)

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Hi

This is just an early warning to all of you who would like to take advantage of my vast experience,knowledge,genius, flannel, waffle, etc :D , that 2 months today I will be finally hanging up my professional mouse after 44 years in IT.
and I'll bet you can't wait!!!

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Hi Col

I'm a little worried about the lenght of the list of jobs "her in doors" is drawing up:( :D :(

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Hi Col

I'm a little worried about the lenght of the list of jobs "her in doors" is drawing up:( :D :(

Brian
that'll be a big snag Bri. . . . . ."you can paint that fence now, you've been putting it off for 10years!". . . . . . . plus there's the shopping she'll want you to join in with:rolleyes:

Get a part time job, 9 to 5, mon to Fri:D

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom