Shootings in US schools (1 Viewer)

BeerSnob

Former Redneck
Local time
Today, 08:13
So sad , all over the world such sort of news are common , i really get hurt when i heard a new that there is a shooting in School , that sounds really bad
thoes who shoot in the school and kill innocent must be American Terrorist . Government have to take serious action against such people who spread vilonce .

Wow... you kinda had to dig to resurrect this thread.

What's your point?

The American government does take serious action against
people that do this kind. If the police don't kill the person in the process,
they will likely spend the rest of their lives in prison (or a mental hospital).
I'd prefer they get executed, myself - but America seems to thinks it's "above" that nowadays.

marianne

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:13
maybe we should ask, what is the deeper root why they act as such.

we can say, they have been killing this because they were involve in a cult or maybe they have this outburst of emotion that the outlet they chose was to kill people. There are so many factors that can be involve here that we can think of.

In my own opinion, those people were molded by environment. By environment, I mean of, their family, people around them, the beliefs, values and the morals of those individuals that surround those people.

There is a saying, a good tree will generally bear good fruits.

Therefore, molding of an individual should start from the people most near to them. And thus molding in proper forms.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:13
maybe we should ask, what is the deeper root why they act as such.

Easy access to guns. Americans like killing things, some kill innocent deer etc. like Kenny. Others like to kill people. I think it's inbred into Americans at birth - own a gun and kill something.

Col

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Easy access to guns. Americans like killing things, some kill innocent deer etc. like Kenny. Others like to kill people. I think it's inbred into Americans at birth - own a gun and kill something.

Col

Not so. It's not the gun that kills the people, it's the person who pulls the trigger. It's not that long since a nutter hacked people with a sword in London! Funny thing though, I haven't heard of a ban of swords. Not everyone who owns a gun is a murderer. Not every murderer uses a gun.

The innocent deer they kill are probably viscious nasty creatures that roam the country side stalking hunters, these guys are acting in self defence! ;)

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Not so. It's not the gun that kills the people, it's the person who pulls the trigger. It's not that long since a nutter hacked people with a sword in London! Funny thing though, I haven't heard of a ban of swords. Not everyone who owns a gun is a murderer. Not every murderer uses a gun.

The innocent deer they kill are probably viscious nasty creatures that roam the country side stalking hunters, these guys are acting in self defence! ;)

It best to avoid nutters. If that can't be done, avoid nutters with blades, but especially avoid nutters with guns.

Surely noone disagrees with that? (its access world forums, what am I talking about.)

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
It best to avoid nutters. If that can't be done, avoid nutters with blades, but especially avoid nutters with guns.

Surely noone disagrees with that? (its access world forums, what am I talking about.)

How can I look AND avoid? :eek:

Could be worse, I could have a gun and PMT.:eek:

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
How can I look AND avoid? :eek:

Could be worse, I could have a gun and PMT.:eek:

What are you looking at? Are you mad - its a red rag to a bull.

You can generally sense a bad vibe. Try evening primrose?

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
What are you looking at? Are you mad - its a red rag to a bull.

You can generally sense a bad vibe. Try evening primrose?

If I see someone with a gun, knife or whatever and sense a bad vibe, I'm going to look, it's human nature, and, now, sit down before you read this, I am only human ;). The thing is, if I look, I can't avoid them, can I?

Where is your evidence that evening primrose protects against nutters? I can prove that garlic protects against vimpires, can you prove your theory? :rolleyes:

BTW, my neighbour was attacked on Friday night, someone hit him over the head with a crow bar, do you think I should start a campaign to ban crow bars? Or would that be unfair to alcoholic crows? :D

Last edited:

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
If I see someone with a gun, knife or whatever and sense a bad vibe, I'm going to look, it's human nature, and, now, sit down before you read this, I am only human ;). The thing is, if I look, I can't avoid them, can I?

Where is your evidence that evening primrose protects against nutters? I can prove that garlic protects against vimpires, can you prove your theory? :rolleyes:

BTW, my neighbour was attacked on Friday night, someone hit him over the head with a crow bar, do you think I should start a campaign to ban crow bars? Or would that be unfair to alcoholic crows? :D

If you are driving and see a pedestrian crossing the road, you can avoid them. You can even sense pedestrians who aren't yet in the raod, but are acting in a way, that they soon may be right in front of you, and take action to avoid them.

Its simply being aware of your surroundings and acting accordingly.

Thankfully your neighbour wasn't shot in the head with a gun. Perhaps temperance bars for crows would work?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I think there is way too shooting going on in our schools. I think the teachers should just shoot the most disruptive of the students. It will scare enough of the others to behave.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Another shooting in the same school in Virginia yesterday I see.

Come on kids, this is getting boring. . . . . . .yawn, surely you are psycho enough to come up with a variation.

Col

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
It seems like the shooter was neither a student, nor had a previous relationship to the police officer he murdered, at least so far. Such a senseless shooting to a police officer. He was in the middle of a traffic violation with a third party!

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
It is sad to see a Police officer (or anyone) killed liked this. Two of our children graduated from VA Tech. We all really feel the sadness.

It is reported that the shooter killed himself. That saves the state the cost of the trial (in the millions). We also will not have to listen to pleas from Europe and the Pope requesting clemency for the shooter.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Well I have to say this is different.

A US soldier shooting 16 civilians dead (including 9 children) in Kandahar Afghanistan. (That's a war the US started near the middle east if you wondered where that is) Usually it's some kid in a school going berserk, but it's better if the perp is armed legally then the local indiginous personnel can be killed ad-hoc.

One report likened it to the killing sprees US soldiers did in Vietnam when they went from village to village killing everyone they saw then called in the B52's to napalm the ones that escaped the slaughter.

We come in peace - shoot to kill. Is that the motto of the US military?

Col

Adam Caramon

Local time
We come in peace - shoot to kill. Is that the motto of the US military?

The situation is completely inexplicable at this point. There have been many people coming to this soldier's defense, saying that we don't have all the facts yet. Waiting for all the facts seems like a wise course of action, but once they come in, having this soldier face the Afghani justice system seems like the most just course of action.

Americans are completely exhausted with war. The Afghans do not want us there, we (The American People) do not want to be there. Let's get out ASAP.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Guess what. There are 22 kids crossed off Santa's list in Connecticut.

When will the yanks wake up and recognise the signs that losers who have guns are cowardly and stupid especially those that have them under the pillow, that is serious paranoia.

Col

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Guess what. There are 22 kids crossed off Santa's list in Connecticut.

When will the yanks wake up and recognise the signs that losers who have guns are cowardly and stupid especially those that have them under the pillow, that is serious paranoia.

Col

Do you truly believe that takeing the guns away from law abiding citizens will stop cowardly and stupid people from having guns?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Do you truly believe that takeing the guns away from law abiding citizens will stop cowardly and stupid people from having guns?

Well it would be a start. Something needs to be done, it's getting repetitive seeing obama's crocodile tears.

Although nothing will be done as the pro gun lobby is too strong, it is a vote loser for any president. The gun is worshipped more than god in the USA. The crocodile tears will continue to flow and then forgotten tomorrow.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom