Shootings in US schools (1 Viewer)

Rich said:
Is there any likelyhood of you one day acting as a united country?:confused:
I know, last time we did that was the Revolutionary War, and look how well that turned out. (ba dum dum!) Just kidding. It is much easier said than done, considering the size of our country, and the fact that our government allows free speech and opinion for the most part. (Thats a good thing) Even the UK can't say they are consistantly united, although if prolly happens more often there because of its smaller size. Most likely the only places presenting a constantly united front are those with a Communist party in power. I am glad to know Rich's constant bad moods can not be blamed on me, it went on just the same for a week. And I agree, Colin is much better than Rich at not trying to punch people in the face with cheap comments, and has even on occasion apologised, even if in a somewhat abstract way, lol. I sure missed you guys. Also, Colin; kids are awesome. As simple as that. It's almost like marriage, for every bad thing about it, there is something that completely outshines it. In other words, lows may be a bit lower sometimes, but the highs are WAY higher. hehe, stop eating them, too. Thats just rude, lol. Kids hate that. :) Take care, guys.

Worley said:
Even the UK can't say they are consistantly united, although if prolly happens more often there because of its smaller size.

:eek: :eek: Surely not :p

Link

Rich said:
Depends on how you define united

smokescreen.JPG

Rich said:
Depends on how you define united
Thankfully, that has been taken out of our hands....
u·nit·ed (yū-nī'tĭd)
adj.
1.Combined into a single entity.
2.Concerned with, produced by, or resulting from mutual action.
3.Being in harmony; agreed.

Worley said:

You'll notice the retreat into semantics as a recognised Rich defensive manoeuvre :p No such definitions were required when not referencing the UK ;)

Bodisathva said:
hey Dan! Thought he said U-nited, not IG-nited

It was supposed to illustrate a smokescreen but I guess the attempt was a little stretched :D

dan-cat said:
You'll notice the retreat into semantics as a recognised Rich defensive manoeuvre :p No such definitions were required when not referencing the UK ;)
That's because the UK is united

Worley said:
u·nit·ed (yū-nī'tĭd)
adj.
1.Combined into a single entity.
2.Concerned with, produced by, or resulting from mutual action.
3.Being in harmony; agreed.
Except for gun law, seat belts, crash helmets, etc. etc

dan-cat said:
LMAO talk about not adhering to your own principles.
What happened to the definition :rolleyes:
Wooley contradicted the definition by saying that the UK is not united and you suggested the same

Rich said:
Wooley contradicted the definition by saying that the UK is not united and you suggested the same

What definition? I'm talking about the definition that you seem to think is required for your conclusion but won't supply.

dan-cat said:
What definition? I'm talking about the definition that you seem to think is required for your conclusion but won't supply.
The conclusion's quite simple, the United Kingdom is united, the United States isn't. I can't see why you're having such a problem here:confused:

Rich said:
The conclusion's quite simple, the United Kingdom is united, the United States isn't. I can't see why you're having such a problem here:confused:

Because you're not supplying the definition that YOU said was required to reach such a conclusion. It's quite simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom