subform data entry with m-m junction table (1 Viewer)

kmb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:42
Hello,

I have been searching the net and the forum for a few days trying to come up with an elegant solution. I have figured out, by reading and experimenting with others' ideas on how to make a subform with for a junction table. Thanks Pat Hartman for the example for venues and customers. This example works very well, but I am wanting to take this another step if possible.

I have an organization table and an address table. I have related them with a junction table. I want to have a subform on my organization form that can update and add addresses to the address table, not just pick current ones. I have also tried using a button to open an address subform based on the address table to edit, but this is a somewhat awkward solution.

If anyone has any ideas, thanks upfront.
Kmb

kmb

Registered User.
Local time
Bob,
I am using 2003.
Thanks.
kmb

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 14:42
If you want to upload a copy here we can take a look and see what the problem is.

kmb

Registered User.
Local time
Bob,
I appreciate your help, but I have tried to strip down my file as much as I can and it is still about 1.2 Mb. If there is another possibility, please let me know.
Thanks

kmb

Registered User.
Local time
Well....I think I finally may have figured it out. It seems to be working how I want it to now. :)
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom