The Deep State (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:49
Your first three bullet points are somtimes used to keep people from voting.

Steve's first three bullet points include the idea that if you ain't a USA citizen, you SHOULDN'T vote for federal offices. So forgive me for what might be a bit aggressive, but WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE IDEA THAT IF YOU AIN'T A CITIZEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE VOTING? Caps intended for strong emphasis.

jpl458

Local time
Today, 03:49
Steve's first three bullet points include the idea that if you ain't a USA citizen, you SHOULDN'T vote for federal offices. So forgive me for what might be a bit aggressive, but WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE IDEA THAT IF YOU AIN'T A CITIZEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE VOTING? Caps intended for strong emphasis.
I don't disagree with that. But, is there actual evidence that there is/was mass voter fraud by illegle aliens? Some illegle votes were caste on both sides. I remember one state saying that, after careful auditing, 4 votes were miscast. 60 times Trumps team lost in court, Bill Barr said that after auditing, Trump Lost. Rudy was quote, "We have no proof, but we have a lot of theories." I never went to law school, but it seems to me that going into court with no proof is a fools mission.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:49
Trump dosen't gaslight? Trump hasen't told a lie? (It is a fact that Trump lost the last election, but he keeps the lie alive.)
That is "disinformation". So Trump lies, Biden outdoes Trump in the lying game. At one of the TV debates Biden lied about the Hunter Biden laptop and even had a slew of lackeys claim that it was Russian disinformation. The Democrats "rigged" the election by misleading the gullible public. (Democrats are carrying that corruption forward in today's presidential race by using lawfare to get Trump off the ballot and/or into jail.) Trump is correct that the election was "stolen" as outlined in the bullet points. Democrats are the threat to democracy.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
But, is there actual evidence that there is/was mass voter fraud by illegle aliens?
Your statement misses a few logical points. If a person somehow gets a ballot and turns it in; no recounting will ever resolve the issue of whether the "voter" was or was not an eligible voter. So with automatic voter registration based on simply getting a driver's license, an illegible voter suddenly become eligible.

Moreover, demanding voter verification is not voter suppression. If you don't have voter verification, then you are allowing ineligible people to vote. That is not protecting democracy.

There is a degree of "soft" evidence that the wholesale use of absentee ballots with minimal verification resulted in some fraud where the effect of that fraud was unknown. Basically, prior to Covid absentee ballots had a rejection rate of X%. In the 2020 election the rejection rate fell to a fraction of X, which carries the implication that fraud went up. (In the sense that there was inadequate verification of the the voters legitimacy to vote.)

Ironically, there is a bit of implied unverified "voting" when it came to the signature validations for Gov. Newsom's recall petition. In this case, the State of California actually verified the eligibility of those signing the recall petition. They found that 18.33% of the signature were invalid.

The story below is based on an informal response. While it does not prove anything, it does highlight that voting integrity is not being effectively implemented.

Unfortunately, the WSJ is behind a paywall, The headline below provides an excellent bullet point.
Heed Jimmy Carter on the Danger of Mail-In Voting

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Love it when he does this

1710724350004.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@jpl458: Democrats claim to want elections based on integrity, yet they actively insist that illegal immigrants be counted in the census for purposes of Congressional apportionment. That means that the weight of citizen voters is diminished, a form of "suppression". That diminishes voting integrity. Democrats, despite their (false) claims of wanting voter integrity, really don't want voter integrity. Democrats are the threat to democracy.
Moreover, it also implies that Congressional representative with a large number of illegal immigrants will be "representing" them and not the actual citizens in their Congressional district. That is a corruption of representative government.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Are you saying that the media made it up? That he didn't sayit? Was the video of him saying it AI?
I love the predictability, he says things like "bloodbath" and it makes you and the media go berserk. It's fun how he manipulates you into showing your true nature.

I'm just surprised you didn't create a whole new thread on "bloodbath"

See link above for more hypocrisy.

Last edited:

jpl458

Local time
I just asked a simple question. Did he say it or not? Seemed like a threat to me. Like a call to arms. Like "Stand down but stand by." Like "We are going to march down to the Capital, It will be wild."

jpl458

Local time
What am I deluded about? I'm pretty sure he said it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
What am I deluded about? I'm pretty sure he said it.
It's about the context. You and the media are looking for gotchas and you think you've found one. But, as I pointed out in this link, everyone says bloodbath. But you chose to put special meaning to it when Trump says it.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:49
But, Tump just issued.
another call to arms, " If I loose the election, there will be a bloodbath". He getting very close to inciting a riot/insurrection.
Have you not seen the whole clip, instead of the edited ones on liberal TV channels? He was talking about the economic oonsequences for the auto industry and how he will implement tariffs if he is elected. It will be a bloodbath for the industry if Biden is re-elected.

It is a bit like me quoting your post out of context. How about I frame your reply like this:

"jp458 is threatening a bloodbath if Trump wins the election." Quoting out of context.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
It's about the context. You and the media are looking for gotchas and you think you've found one. But, as I pointed out in the link, everyone says bloodbath. But you chose to put special meaning to it when Trump says it.
@jpl458: Consider the example below where the pro-Biden media "conveniently" overlooked a Biden lie and the foreign policy implications of Biden's incoherent foreign policy statements leading to a kinetic conflict. Biden created a real "bloodbath".
Biden lied so many times in the SOTU address that this lie was unfortunately overlooked. Biden misquoted Trump to (falsely) claim that Trump would allow Putin to do whatever in the Ukraine. What Trump was jokingly alluding (blustering) to was that if the members of NATO did not pay their fair share of the expenses that the US would not have an obligation to help them. This is one of many statements that the left purposely contorts to (falsely) claim that Trump said something that he never actually said.

Moreover consider the political optics of what Biden/Harris presented to Putin. Biden implied that if Russia undertook a "minor" incursion into the Ukraine, that that would be OK. Both Biden and Harris also arrogantly taunted Putin by asserting that Putin could go pound sand if the Ukraine joined NATO. Unfortunately, Putin took Biden's challenge. Though Putin started the Ukraine conflict, Biden is responsible for encouraging a kinetic conflict since no diplomatic defusion was evidently pursued. This was a major foreign policy blunder by Biden.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Trump knows he will be taken out of context but doesn't care, love it.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Trump knows he will be taken out of context but doesn't care, love it.
I do too. I'm not really a fan of Trump and I just don't have the gumption to do a deep-dive into the political world anymore. I went all-in back in 2012 and realized that the two-party system is just two sides of the same shit-sandwich we get force fed. Sad part is neither side wants to give in so they pretend if doesn't taste bad. The assholes in politics don't really care, they just want to stay employed and continue, with the help of lame-stream media, to pit us against each other - keeps us from realizing where the real problem is because we are too busy eating that damn sandwich.

But...

The fact that BOTH sides are afraid of him means that he MUST be doing something right. He is a threat to the "system" and that old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind.

Once I realized we are all f***ed no matter what jack-ass sits in the oval office, it gave me a sense of calmness and allows me to read these posts with amusement.

"Who is John Galt?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom