The real J D Vance

You need to find a better list.

Pretty sure you didn't look at the pleadings of those 3 cases.

one is against trump as a defendant. The other 2 will probably die on the vine as moot.

this one is kind of funny though:
Plaintiff Rogan O'Handley believes that he is the victim of a conspiracy to censor conservative voices surrounding the 2020 Presidential Election.

Plaintiff Rogan O'Handley believes that he is the victim of a conspiracy to censor conservative voices surrounding the 2020 Presidential Election.

Why is that funny? Oh, I forgot. You think the first amendment doesn't apply to conservatives.

Ask yourself, why, in 6 battleground states, did they stop counting ballots before 10 PM? When in the history of elections did the counting for a Presidential election ever stop? Then curiously, despite the count having been "stopped", Biden was ahead in the morning when the counting resumed. I guess they'd had enough time to prepare enough ballots to solve the "problem" with their plumbing.

Ask yourself how a man who couldn't draw more than 100 people to a rally could have beat the overwhelmingly popular sitting President by millions of votes.

Why does Clinton still say that she won in 2016? Why don't you call her a bald faced liar?
No state stopped counting at 10 PM.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
BIDEN CAUGHT UP
The posts question how it is possible that Biden would catch up overnight. They say: “At midnight in Michigan, Trump was ahead by 5% (400 thousand votes) with 80% of the votes already counted. When the next 10% of votes of about 400,000 were counted from Wayne County (Detroit), then suddenly Biden caught Trump with 90% of the votes in. Biden made up 5% with 10% of the total vote. That means that all the votes (close to 100%) from Wayne went to Biden. That also means that practically all registered voters voted in Wayne County.”

Enjoy

No, I just know it doesn't apply to social media sites or other private companies.
And you don't see the difference between the government TELLING the FANGs to suppress the first amendment rights of a person or company and the FANGs deciding to do it of their own volition? That is so sad. I know where you can get a pocket Constitution for free. Too bad the social media companies don't spend as much effort with censoring the first amendment rights of those who bully children.

I wonder if the Trump administration were to tell the FANGs to censor liberals how you would feel about that? What goes around comes around you know. That is why the progressives are so worried about Trump getting elected. They are very afraid that he will use their methods against them. They shouldn't be but I love watching them imagine all the payback they might get. They're giving themselves ulcers. I can't wait to see Biden's mugshot though;) Actual crimes will be prosecuted. Trump never attempted to prosecute Hillary for her misuse of campaign money though. I'm sure it's too late now but maybe he can drag out an old state law and do to her what was done to him. He tried to make nice with Hillary but the progressives were having none of it. Of course, Trump may have to prosecute Kamala if she manages to make off with the Biden campaign funds so she should probably worry. He won't be taking any prisoners if he goes after actual crimes. Also, keeping the fact that Joe was senile and incapable of governing the country from the public has to verge on treason. I don't think we've ever hanged anyone for treason in peacetime but one can hope. That crime should not go unpunished regardless of anything else. How many people were in on that joke will also come out. I wonder what the people who are actually running the country promised Kamala if she kept her mouth shut. For Jill, it was personal. She wasn't giving up her FLOTUS title willingly. Plus keeping Joe propped up kept the money train chugging.

No state stopped counting at 10 PM.
I was watching the returns and I can assure you that they did. The talking heads were totally befuddled. This was totally unexpected to them.
There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
They stopped for the night. They didn't take a 3-hour break - except I think in one of the Atlanta counties. You know, the one where we have the video of everyone leaving including the watchers. Then once all the watchers were gone, counting resumed with 4 people recycling previously counted ballots.

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
I watched the news while it was happening, they told their Republican counter parts to go home, because they were done counting for the night due to some ridiculous excuse they come up with. I believe in one case it was a toilet flooded and they had to clear the building. Just an excuse to get the A team to leave while they got to count votes in private without any checks and balances from the other side.

And @Pat Hartman , if we're lucky, that FANG acronym will morph into MAGA after Netflix changes it's name to All_Flix.

451883487_1946569439109186_1926048516993827950_n.jpg

Cat ladies don't vote, that's why they are cat ladies, it's a circular problem with them.

That does look very much like a pro-abortion protest, wherein the crowd always looks exactly the same.
Bitter resentful old childless cat ladies, combined with purple hair earring crewcut ladies, combined with you can't tell if they're ladies. Always the same.
They are trying to make JD Vance's statement some kind of noose for him, but alas - everyone relates to what he said and knows exactly what he means!

1722273165776.png

That does look very much like a pro-abortion protest, wherein the crowd always looks exactly the same.
Bitter resentful old childless cat ladies, combined with purple hair earring crewcut ladies, combined with you can't tell if they're ladies. Always the same.
They are trying to make JD Vance's statement some kind of noose for him, but alas - everyone relates to what he said and knows exactly what he means!
Funny I was listening to JD the other day and thought to myself he sounds just like Isaac. No offense intended.

Funny I was listening to JD the other day and thought to myself he sounds just like Isaac. No offense intended.

he does seem to maintain an emphasis on personal causes and effects, i suppose

What was that? Now remember, you said no offense intended :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom