Things that make you happy to start your day!

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Yesterday, 23:58
Every morning we wake up and start our day. What is one thing that occurs and leaves you with smile every morning, and starts your day off right.

Early morning phone calls to your best mate!! ;)

This may seem to be the easy answer, but seeing my son before I leave for the day is about it. He would be my sole inspiration.

My dog. I typically sit on the edge of the bed, and watch the morning news for a few minutes (waking up) and she comes over, tail wagging and seems to say "Heh! A new day, your here, I'm here, life is good."

selenau837 said:
Every morning we wake up and start our day. What is one thing that occurs and leaves you with smile every morning, and starts your day off right.

Early morning phone calls to your best mate!! ;)
I'm useless on the phone first thing me.:rolleyes:

Its nice when the weather's good - then I don't get soaked riding to work.

Col

jeremie_ingram said:
This may seem to be the easy answer, but seeing my son before I leave for the day is about it. He would be my sole inspiration.

Yes, my two girls are the reason for life. I get up, work and go to school for them. They are what keeps me going. However you do need close friends, and a nice phone call in the early morning is a great way to wake up too.

FoFa said:
My dog. I typically sit on the edge of the bed, and watch the morning news for a few minutes (waking up) and she comes over, tail wagging and seems to say "Heh! A new day, your here, I'm here, life is good."
All I have is a hamster. She just looks at me cheeks filled with food saying "So when ya gonna feed me again. My bowl is empty"

FoFa said:
I totally agree, I miss our Border Collie desperately.
He was always happy and never bore grudges. He was always pleased to see you, he greeted you like you'd been away for a year even if you popped to the garage for a minute. I carried him home as a puppy and fifteen years later was with him at the end:(

Col

ColinEssex said:
I totally agree, I miss our Border Collie desperately.
He was always happy and never bore grudges. He was always pleased to see you, he greeted you like you'd been away for a year even if you popped to the garage for a minute. I carried him home as a puppy and fifteen years later was with him at the end:(

Col

Yes, pets are like family!!

selenau837 said:
What is one thing that occurs and leaves you with smile starts your day off right.

Logon to AWF, and discover that someone has added a post to the
What is your best/worst joke thread ! :rolleyes:

or

Jump in my car, put on the radio, insert one of Collin's CD's , especially the one recorded in Sevilla/Spain :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
rak said:
Logon to AWF, and discover that someone has added a post to the
What is your best/worst joke thread ! :rolleyes:

You're adorable!!

selenau837 said:
You're adorable!!

You should see me struggle every morning to get awake.
I'm more of an evening person ! ;)

rak said:
Jump in my car, put on the radio, insert one of Collin's CD's , especially the one recorded in Sevilla/Spain :confused: :confused:

Hmm, just how many CD's does he have?

rak said:
The Spanish one was a bootleg copy. BarryMK never wanted it to be released.

I was young and needed the money:rolleyes:

Col

Good question,
Haven't figured that out yet. Tried to bribe BarryMK but to no avail.

rak said:
Good question,
Haven't figured that out yet. Tried to bribe BarryMK but to no avail.
Keep trying, he'll crack. The money wasn't enough thats all.

Col

OK, Col. Could you give us that website with the free downloads again ?? :rolleyes:

rak said:
OK, Col. Could you give us that website with the free downloads again ?? :rolleyes:
Free???? its a subscription only site, it goes direct to Barry's account:confused:

Col

nothing is better than waking up in the morning and seeing my girls (my wife and daughter).

Lets stop beating around the bush.

Doing the naked pretzil is the best way to start the day.

The only problem is, it takes up time you could be sleeping.

I've never been much of a morning person myself, but I must admit that seeing my littleun smile at me first thing in the morning and give me a big hug is enough to lighten even my most grumpy of morning moods. :D

statsman said:
Lets stop beating around the bush.

Doing the naked pretzil is the best way to start the day.

The only problem is, it takes up time you could be sleeping.

Figured that would come up sooner or later! However, you have to have a partner for that. Until then I'll have my girls, greedy hamster, and early mornin' phone calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom