Things that make you happy to start your day!

Things that make you happy to start your day!
Isn't it obvious, not having to go to bloody work!:mad: :cool: :D

Rich said:

But don't you work for yourself? I actually picture you most of the time sitting at a desk in your home office, robe, slippers, bottle of wine and fag smoking in a ashtray beside you. :D That is the type of job I would love to have.

Waking up every morning to this face, and she is usually smiling every morning, too. I have a reason to live when I see her little face. :)

Lisa

Attachments

• rock star haley 3.JPG
    rock star haley 3.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 174
Rich said:

Ah Bliss! Age has its advantages :D Add getting your morning coffee in bed from "her in doors". after the naked pretzel of course.

Brian

lmnop7854 said:
Waking up every morning to this face, and she is usually smiling every morning, too. I have a reason to live when I see her little face. :)

Lisa

Yes, I know the feeling. Mine are at their fathers house this week. I miss them dearly. However, I am enjoying the free time I have, but at the same time miss them.

Brianwarnock said:
Ah Bliss! Age has its advantages :D Add getting your morning coffee in bed from "her in doors". after the naked pretzel of course.

Brian

What is "her in doors". I got the rest of it. However, why are you not serving her breakfast in bed, or you all alternate that.

"her in Doors" is the wife, she is a coffee addictso cant wait I can but don't need to, also I'm a bloke;)

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
"her in Doors" is the wife, she is a coffee addictso cant wait I can but don't need to, also I'm a bloke;)

Brian

Ahh, so you're saying you can stay in bed and have her wait on you with morning coffee because you're male.:rolleyes:

selenau837 said:
Ahh, so you're saying you can stay in bed and have her wait on you with morning coffee because you're male.:rolleyes:

Isn't being waited on our Right?:confused:

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
Isn't being waited on our Right?:confused:

Brian

You apparently think so. :rolleyes: Perhaps you need to ask her that very question.

My vote is for the morning nookie as well.
It doesn't cut in to my sleeping time, I'd rather be late for work!

Must have been psychic, got coffee in bed today:) The boss had an early hairdressing appointment and was up and about whist I was still rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

Mind you she has been gone ages so must be having the works and hitting the plastic hard:(

Brian

Some days, I wake up going YEAH!! I'm still here and didn't go in my sleep, and some days I'm like Damn, I'm still here....

This morning is one of those days!! Blah.....sick today, not going to work, can't sleep, hadn't been to bed yet!! Bleh!! Need sleep, figured If I read the forum I would get sleepy...lol

layter guys, I hope

ColinEssex said:
Free???? its a subscription only site, it goes direct to Barry's account:confused:

Col

Free! Free????:eek: It's taken me days to get over the shock of reading that post, fair rocked the old ticker it did.

You can't get quality for nothing. It's a fact.

As for the Spanish CD Col, do you remember Conchita?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom