Things that make you happy to start your day!

Typical...

Wasted my time taking a peek into a thread titled 'Things that make you happy to start your day!', only to see the standard Col & Rich 'How I hate America' routine... :rolleyes:

No wonder few people hang around for long...

KenHigg said:
Typical...

Wasted my time taking a peek into a thread titled 'Things that make you happy to start your day!', only to see the standard Col & Rich 'How I hate America' routine... :rolleyes:

You need to put your glasses on old man, we're discussing women:rolleyes:

No wonder few people hang around for long
Yes I've read that Americans don't have the stomach for a good fight :cool:

Rich said:
Yes I've read that Americans don't have the stomach for a good fight :cool:
yes, yes. A sad and disheartening fact that we are made brutally aware of when we see the Union Jack flying high over our Post Offices...:eek:

Bodisathva said:
yes, yes. A sad and disheartening fact that we are made brutally aware of when we see the Union Jack flying high over our Post Offices...:eek:
How many centuries ago was that? :p

Sorry Selena...didn't mean to Hijack the thread... back to the original topic

My day is given an enormously happy lift when...
I drive to work and don't see a Union Jack flying over the post office:eek:

Bodisathva said:
2.3...and there still aren't any Union Jacks flying over the post offices:p
There are some countries that we won't allow to fly the flag:cool: :p

and as regards the fight, you had a great deal of outside help

KenHigg said:
Typical...

Don't worry Ken, when I get to feeling better, I'll take care of both of them. :eek: :D

KenHigg said:
Typical...

I'm disappointed in you Ken , it was only 4 posts out of 68 that touched on America, and Col and Rich , for once, didn't raise the subject. Are you getting worn down by them?

Brian

Rich said:
I see, so it's fair to conclude that Christians are no better than Muslims when it comes to the subjugation of women

Aren't all religions designed by men for the benefit of men, I remember standing infront of the Wailing Wall thinking " why have the men got far more space than the women?" " Why can I go into the Holy of holies , so long as I wear a funny hat, and the most devout woman not?" Perhaps somewhere out there there is a religion that treats men and women as equals but choosing the "right" religion seems to be a lottery.

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
Are you getting worn down by them?

Brian
Nah, he's just turning into a grumpy old man, I wonder if they get that series over there, he's either in training for it or it's rubbing off on him ;)

Rich said:
Nah, he's just turning into a grumpy old man, I wonder if they get that series over there, he's either in training for it or it's rubbing off on him ;)

They make a lot of sense :D It is "different from" not "different to" as in the latest trailer and I get totally p***ed off with the way youngsters use loan instead of borrowed and robbed instead of stolen and...... yeah I'm a grumpy old man:)

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
They make a lot of sense :D It is "different from" not "different to" as in the latest trailer and I get totally p***ed off with the way youngsters use loan instead of borrowed and robbed instead of stolen and...... yeah I'm a grumpy old man:)

Brian
Nah, you just weren't a product of comprehensive education;) :D

Anyway, back to topic. This is what makes me happy in the morning!

Attachments

• P51501058_046_464_041206[1].JPG
    P51501058_046_464_041206[1].JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 158
  • P51501058_046_467_041206[1].JPG
    P51501058_046_467_041206[1].JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 153
What makes me happy in the morning

getting into work and finding that the network is up and running.

Generally I am a grumpy old man

L

Len Boorman said:
What makes me happy in the morning

getting into work and finding that the network is up and running.

Generally I am a grumpy old man

L

Cute...I like that!!

MrsGorilla said:

She's sweet, and I would imagine that would make you happy!!

MrsGorilla said:

Cindy - she is beautiful! So let me ask you - does she enjoy getting dressed up like that? My girl had on her little Easter dress yesterday and she just looked so funny in it. By the end of the day, she was out of her tights, and had taken the socks of that I had tried to put on. I just don't think she is going to be much of a girly-girl (which is okay with me).

Lisa

lmnop7854 said:
Cindy - she is beautiful! So let me ask you - does she enjoy getting dressed up like that? My girl had on her little Easter dress yesterday and she just looked so funny in it. By the end of the day, she was out of her tights, and had taken the socks of that I had tried to put on. I just don't think she is going to be much of a girly-girl (which is okay with me).

Thanks, and to answer your question, about the only thing she enjoyed about having the dress on I think was spinning around and trying to make it flair out. The rest of the time she was still trying to play with balls, tear the ribbons off, and otherwise roughhouse like she is used to doing elsewhere. I wasn't much of a girly-girl, and I don't think she will be either (which is okay by me as well). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom