Things that make you happy to start your day!

BarryMK said:
As for the Spanish CD Col, do you remember Conchita?;)
Ssshhhhh:rolleyes: for chrissssakes Barry:rolleyes: that was supposed to be a secret. :eek: er. . . . she hasn't contacted you has she???

Col

Brian said:
Isn't being waited on our Right?
selenau837 said:
You apparently think so. :rolleyes: Perhaps you need to ask her that very question.
We shouldn't need to ask - surely it should be natural for a woman to wait on a man:rolleyes: its not that difficult is it?:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex said:
We shouldn't need to ask - surely it should be natural for a woman to wait on a man:rolleyes: its not that difficult is it?:rolleyes:

Col
Some of them need to be trained err, educated on the subject, there are some very good books on that you could leave laying around for them to pick up and learn from.
They date back of course about 2,000 years but they're still in print:cool:

ColinEssex said:

Col

I'm not so sure about that dolly, you may also need to ask your wife.

Richy boy, are you speaking about the bible when you say need to read a book that goes back about 2000 years.

selenau837 said:
Richy boy, are you speaking about the bible when you say need to read a book that goes back about 2000 years.

Well now that you mention it I note that there were no female apostles and women even today aren't deemed fit to spread the good word :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Well now that you mention it I note that there were no female apostles and women even today aren't deemed fit to spread the good word :rolleyes:

You are well versed in all areas of life aren't you Rich. :rolleyes: ;) But, I am too tired and blah feeling to argue today!!

selenau837 said:
You are well versed in all areas of life aren't you Rich. :rolleyes: ;)
when you've been around as long as Rich. . . . . . . . . ;) :p :cool:

Col

rak said:
He ... I thought you were in the QA business Barry :
:rolleyes:

My association with Mr C Essex is an ample demonstration of my dedication to Quality Assurance. ;)

ColinEssex said:
Ssshhhhh:rolleyes: for chrissssakes Barry:rolleyes: that was supposed to be a secret. :eek: er. . . . she hasn't contacted you has she??? Col

She certainly seems larger now than I remember her.......;) :p

BarryMK said:
She certainly seems larger now than I remember her.......;) :p
I thought you "took care of things" when we finished over there:rolleyes:

Col

selenau837 said:
But, I am too tired and blah feeling to argue today!!

I'll argue you for you, can I? please, please, please...

Rich said:
It'll turn into a gossip thing. . . . . . ."well. . . . so Jesus was real upset about it, over went the tables, money everywhere. . . . . it was a right old do, never seen him like that, he was all flushed, hair a right mess. So these money lenders had a right go back at him, but give him credit - he stood his ground. . . . . . . . . . .d'you like these shoes?, got them in a sale";)

Col

dan-cat said:
Big debate on this in the US. Here is the argument against it...

I see, so it's fair to conclude that Christians are no better than Muslims when it comes to the subjugation of women

Rich said:
I see, so it's fair to conclude that Christians are no better than Muslims when it comes to the subjugation of women
Christianity has always discriminated against women - a female pope?. Its like the USA getting a female President - no chance matey. How about a female black President, I'd like to see that:D

Col

Rich said:

Hmmm I don't think Christian women are expected to hide their faces in public or be circumcised but some churches will follow this sentiment closely:

“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” 1 Timothy 2:11-12

It's mostly interpreted as they must be silent in church - ie. they're not allowed to preach.

dan-cat said:
Hmmm I don't think Christian women are expected to hide their faces in public or be circumcised

They have to cover their breasts though :rolleyes:

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission

Now that should become part of common law :cool:

ColinEssex said:
How about a female black President, I'd like to see that:D

Col
Well if they'd do the right thing and impeach Bush you might get your wish, mind you I don't think the contender's much cop either:rolleyes:

Rich said:
Well if they'd do the right thing and impeach Bush you might get your wish, mind you I don't think the contender's much cop either:rolleyes:
Impeach. . . ???? no way, he's gonna sort out Iran (the 4th largest oil producer) thats why fuel prices are shooting up to £1+ per litre next week because Bush says he's gonna bomb Iran and the oil market is jittery about losing Irans input.

Anyway, Condo Rice is only the token black female in Bush's mafia.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom