Today, 14:49
Think harder.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 09:49
Kraj said:
Think harder.

I think your version would be funnier if it weren’t true.

I guess the jokes on us.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
ShaneMan said:
It's better than having a dictator and not being able to even express your opinion.:)
Its heading that way in the US though - fortunately amid the brainwashing, the US populace can still voice their opinion, although according to Fahrenheit 9/11 even that is becoming limited.

Incidentally, Fahrenheit 9/11 was on UK TV last night (again). Has it gone out on US national TV yet?

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Its heading that way in the US though - fortunately amid the brainwashing, the US populace can still voice their opinion, although according to Fahrenheit 9/11 even that is becoming limited.

Incidentally, Fahrenheit 9/11 was on UK TV last night (again). Has it gone out on US national TV yet?

Col
Really? It seems he (Michael Moore) was able to voice his.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
and wasn't he branded a traitor too? :rolleyes:
NO, I do not believe he was actually branded.

Labled a lunitic by many I'm sure, but we don't brand people in this country.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
Really? It seems he (Michael Moore) was able to voice his.
Please read the posts correctly:rolleyes: I never said he wasn't able to - what I did say (as you well know) was this

fortunately amid the brainwashing, the US populace can still voice their opinion, although according to Fahrenheit 9/11 even that is becoming limited.

You ignored my question though as usual:rolleyes:

Here's another question you may ignore:p - have you seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet Josey?

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
NO, I do not believe he was actually branded.

Labled a lunitic by many I'm sure,
Why would he be labelled a lunatic?

but we don't brand people in this country

Remind me how your President branded Saddam. . . . . . . . . .

Col

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:49
See, and now Bush is going handle this crisis as well!
In an attempt to thwart the spread of bird flu, President George W. Bush has
bombed the Canary Islands.

Turkey is next.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
FoFa said:
See, and now Bush is going handle this crisis as well!
In an attempt to thwart the spread of bird flu, President George W. Bush has
bombed the Canary Islands.

Turkey is next.

That's a good one Fofa, but are you sure you want to give him ideas?

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
Today, 23:49
Vote anything but Republican !

jsanders said:
That's a good one Fofa, but are you sure you want to give him ideas?
Yeah! Next thing Bush wants to do is bomb Iran after he immoraly bombed the hell out of Iraq. This mad republican has to be stopped before he starts WWIII.
If more people watched Fahrenheit 9/11 then there wouldn't be any republicans.

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
Today, 23:49
Cast a Vote for Peace.

lagbolt said:
If you have a vote to cast in an American election please vote for a party that encourages your hopes rather than a party that deepens your fears. Certainly I don't envy you that as an American your vote has far greater power than mine to determine who lives and who dies in the world, and how the future unfolds.

My nation doesn't have enough bombs to frighten anybody, but then it also doesn't have enough bombs to be frightened. Seems they go a little hand-in-hand.

I hope you choose a government that encourages you to be hopeful.

Bravo ! well said.

The polls say 65% of Americans would vote Bush out. But if the voting system is rigged how on earth could Americans choose a government that encourages them to be hopeful.

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Bart Fishermans said:
If more people watched Fahrenheit 9/11 then there wouldn't be any republicans.

If more people took Fahrenheit 9/11 with a grain of salt, there may be a few less wild accusations.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Matty said:
If more people took Fahrenheit 9/11 with a grain of salt, there may be a few more wild accusations.
If more people believed it, instead of the White House brainwashing maybe the USA would have a President who is not hooked on killing:rolleyes:

Why is it not shown on national TV in the US?

Col

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
ColinEssex said:
If more people believed it, instead of the White House brainwashing maybe the USA would have a President who is not hooked on killing:rolleyes:

Col

So you're saying that film is 100% fact, with no bias/clever editing whatsoever?

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Because there are a great many people who continue to concentrate upon the loss of life and the tragedy of the event and never move beyond the feelings the moment evoked. As a result, it is considered as some morbid national holiday and anyone who suggests that we should move beyond the anger and pain towards actually solving the problems that created the situation is considered a heartless, vile, cretin.

It is also considered heartless, inhumane, and cruel to even suggest any form of entertainment based on the events of that day...but it's OK to watch the news footage over, and over, and over again.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Matty said:
So you're saying that film is 100% fact, with no bias/clever editing whatsoever?
I'm not saying anything other than we had the film on national TV here and there seemed to be sound reasoning behind all the points raised. e.g. all the backhanders rebuilding contracts going to companies that the Bush family have interests in etc. Even GWB senior has a mosaic in one of Saddams palaces. Then there's the Saudi links with the Bush family and the contracts being dished out like smarties.

As for 9/11 itself - Al Quaida did it so GWB invades Iraq, kills 20,000+ and nearly 3,000 US soldiers and Iraq has no links to Al Quaida and Bin Laden is a free man. Now he's (GWB) is screwing up Afghanistan, then he'll bomb Iran just for the hell of it.

Ok, the Al Quaida 2nd in command is now killed - so there's a vacancy now for a religious freak who has no qualms about mass killing - when is GWB's term finishing?. . . . . . . . .:rolleyes:

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
Ok, the Al Quaida 2nd in command is now killed - so there's a vacancy now for a religious freak who has no qualms about mass killing - when is GWB's term finishing?. . . . . . . . .:rolleyes:

Col

Yeah, odd isn't it that the American news networks made great claim to ridding the world of one of their enemies, even odder that it was their action that put him there in the first place :mad:

America first!
:rolleyes:

R

Rich

Here's an idea, ban the Republican party, all those who look as if they might be Republican can then be sent to Gitmo.
After 4 1/2 years of being locked up without any charge if they commit suicide we can simply dismiss them as trying to wage a war against America :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom