Wartime President Impeached (1 Viewer)

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:30
Year of the Tig said:
You cannot seriously compare the plight of the Iraqis to a battered wife.
Sure I can.

Year of the Tig said:
I can assure you that the majority of Iraqis, from news reports, polls and what these people say, they DO NOT want the US or UK troops there and that things are WORSE than before.
Did I ever say differently?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Year of the Tig said:
I can assure you that the majority of Iraqis, from news reports, polls and what these people say, they DO NOT want the US or UK troops there and that things are WORSE than before.

That is saying something knowing what a murderous, psychopath Saddam was. Win hearts and minds? Not in the real world which is Iraq.
When I said this a couple of weeks ago, I was chastised by some of our US posters. :rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 14:30
ColinEssex said:
When I said this a couple of weeks ago, I was chastised by some of our US posters. :rolleyes:

Everyone hears what they want to hear.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
Everyone hears what they want to hear.

Thats a line in a song isn't it?:confused: just can't think what it is for the moment

Col

Year of the Tig

Registered User.
Local time
So what my friends and family are saying, who are there in Iraq, is not actually what I am hearing then?

What am I really hearing? Do tell.

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Actually, you were chastised for making an unsubstantiated claim about U.S. media censorship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom