What Are You Buying Him/Her

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:45
For those of us who plight in tangible gifts.
What have you or are you planning to buy her/him/them...

ive bought for her a Music Flute,Chocolate Pack and of course not fug-get-ting a Santa Card.:cool:

How about you.
(Super Check to some couples in the watercooler):D

Last edited:
I am buying my mother-in-law a set of luggage, so she can depart.

Just a joke

That wud be too rediculous Jacob.x-mas time is family time.

skea said:
That wud be too rediculous Jacob.x-mas time is family time.
Skea - where is Kla-Ug? (in your location):confused:

Its not one of these funny American names is it like "Arkansas" pronounced ArrrKinSawww;) i.e. pronounciation bears no resemblance to the letters in the word:D

Col

IIRC, skea is from Uganda.

Either that or the Klingon empire.

Pauldohert said:
Size twelve high heels.

Nice, I love 4 inch heels my self. If you find any good ones in a 7 1/2 US or 8 US, lemme know. :D

Think I'll probably be buying an XM Satellite radio for my husband's truck. I guess I better hurry up and make up my mind. :rolleyes:

i think, i'll go look for an auto razor.. and a zippo I guess...

ColinEssex said:
Skea - where is Kla-Ug? (in your location):confused:

Its not one of these funny American names is it like "Arkansas" pronounced ArrrKinSawww;) i.e. pronounciation bears no resemblance to the letters in the word:D

Col
Kampala, Uganda.

I've bought my better half a nice Fossil watch with a pink face (no "bling" as all the watches seemed to have). We bought her daughter a pink DS with Nintendogs as we both have DS's with Nintendogs.

I bought him the 7th and final season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (box set) because he loves that series, and he never got to see the finale. He watches the reruns all the time, but they never show those episodes again, so I knew he would like this. And I bought him a DVD of Ian Anderson playing with an orchestra (can't remember who or the name of the DVD), but my boyfriend is a big Jethro Tull fan, and he plays flute, and I figured this might get him more interested in playing his flute again.

Lisa

For wife I got her some earrings (blue topaz), a new outfit (she picked it out months ago and thinks I forgot), cell phone charger for her car, cd, dvd, and a book.

I got her a nice new washing-up bowl that fits in the sink, an ironing board and packet of 12 yellow polishing dusters, oh and a new kettle.;)

I was going to get a Dyson (vacuum cleaner) but maybe get her that for her birthday in March:cool:

:D
Col

ColinEssex said:
I got her a nice new washing-up bowl that fits in the sink, an ironing board and packet of 12 yellow polishing dusters, oh and a new kettle.;)

I was going to get a Dyson (vacuum cleaner) but maybe get her that for her birthday in March:cool:

:D
Col

Flipping eck Col. You really know how to push the boat out, Your putting a lot of pressure on the rest of us you know.

Not sure I can stand it

L

(bit older than yesterday)

Len Boorman said:
Flipping eck Col. You really know how to push the boat out, Your putting a lot of pressure on the rest of us you know.

Not sure I can stand it

L

(bit older than yesterday)
Well you know how it is Len, you have to splash out to keep the little lady happy;) :D

Col

ColinEssex said:
Well you know how it is Len, you have to splash out to keep the little lady happy;) :D

Col

and what an example you set for the rest of us to follow

:D :D

L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom