Shootings in US schools (1 Viewer)

emcf

Local time
Today, 14:50
Whats been going on in London the last couple weeks?

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=246242007

Yeah I know this is kinda an old topic, but this story fits right in here

Not sure exactly where Yorkshire is but here is another one

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=246162007

god knows what is going on with the kids in that part of london. i had not heard of the yorkshire incident - it looks like that plus the london shootings were the direct results of drugs in society. the police seem powerless to stop these things happening - i'm starting to think that it is time this country took a deep breath and made some brave decisions re drugs policy.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:50
Oh man, what is up with that? Those crazy shoot first ask question later Brits!
Nothing but a bunch of cowboys!:eek:

emcf

Local time
if more proof were needed to demonstrate the moral malaise that seems to infect this country -

bbc link

what with 15 year old kids being regularly shot and morons like those in the link above it seems that that UN report slating the uk's treatment of its kids is quite accurate.:mad: what is wrong with some people? why do they act this way?

emcf

Local time
Here is another one. I think I remember reading about this when it first happened

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=244942007

At the least the womans niece was not injured. that is something to be thankful for.

yes, i remember hearing about that at the time - it horrified the country. it seems his experiences in war torn africa may be the reason -

bbc link

not a justification but possibly an explanation. he may have been screwed up by war but he was still his own man and still made his own decisions.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Steady Rich - walls have ears

I have no comment on this subject

Col

R

Rich

I totally agree with RICH:eek:

If they would let the students carry guns, they could have mowed this crazy down before too many were killed.
Stupid government and administrators.

I've never said or implied that students should be allowed to carry guns, far from it. In fact if your troops weren't keep going off to fight wars in foreign lands to keep "Americans safe", they could be posted on school gates to protect Americans from Americans

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:50
...to protect Americans from Americans
um...that would be, to protect Americans from South Koreans, pay attention:rolleyes:

This should add some fuel to the illegal/legal immigrant fire. Can't wait for that to start. :eek:

R

Rich

um...that would be, to protect Americans from South Koreans, pay attention:rolleyes:

This should add some fuel to the illegal/legal immigrant fire. Can't wait for that to start. :eek:

That's odd, I thought South Korea was an ally of Uncle Sam:confused:

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:50
You'll get no arguments from me on that one. ;)

I agree with Cindy here, reality tv is just retarded, it needs to go and well tv in general needs to go. there isnt much ont hat is worth anything, and not much that I want my kid to watch when he is able to understand such things.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

Message to self - must not critisise America, must not critisise America.:rolleyes: there's a grass about:rolleyes:

Col

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Message to self - must not critisise America, must not critisise America.:rolleyes: there's a grass about:rolleyes:

Hey Col, there's nothing wrong with criticising America...at least when it doesn't stoop to a personal level. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom