4 Wheels vs. 2

Bodisathva said:
No...a line of dialogue from "Snatch". I always assumed it was an animal of some type:confused: :o
SSDD:D
Have you learned some kind of new language in the last few days?:confused: you seem to talk in riddles and abbreviations. . . . .

Col

ColinEssex said:
Have you learned some kind of new language in the last few days?:confused: you seem to talk in riddles and abbreviations. . . . .
Sorry, I wasn't aware that euphamism did not translate to the other side of the pond:o (Same Sh*t, Different Day)

Bodisathva said:
Sorry, I wasn't aware that euphamism did not translate to the other side of the pond:o (Same Sh*t, Different Day)
never heard that one either. However, I shall note it in case it crops up somewhere.;)

Col

ColinEssex said:
Obviously, if one is riding a Harley Davidson tractor, then I agree, the 10 minutes taken to pass a lorry can be a white knuckle ride.

Col

Yeah it would be quicker and safer to jump off the Harley and run past :cool:

Rich said:
Yeah it would be quicker and safer to jump off the Harley and run past :cool:

:D Boy, what do you guys have against Harleys anyway?

MrsGorilla said:
:D Boy, what do you guys have against Harleys anyway?

You mean other than that they're slow, unreliable, far too expensive, uncomfortable ?;)

and ridden by the elderly

Rich said:
You mean other than that they're slow, unreliable, far too expensive, uncomfortable ?;)

and ridden by the elderly

That's all? That's no biggie then. :rolleyes:

Don't know much about the other comments but I can probably agree with the 'far too expensive' one. ;)

Rich said:
There's nothing illegal in filtering through traffic whether it's stationary or not, I stand by my original statement.
QUOTE]

It may not be illegal but its dumb Dumb DUMB

MrsGorilla said:
Don't know much about the other comments but I can probably agree with the 'far too expensive' one. ;)

Are they dear over there too? I don't understand why so many old farts over here have them except that they don't get a thrill out of any sort speed anymore:confused:

Rich said:
Are they dear over there too? I don't understand why so many old farts over here have them except that they don't get a thrill out of any sort speed anymore:confused:

Don't really know myself. Maybe they would rather just cruise about leisurely whilst shaking their fists at the young whipper snappers that go barrelling by. :D

Rich said:
No it's not not NOT

I've been riding since 1967 (before some of you were born).

If you remember your original training:

How can you make space and create escape routes if you're trapped between two cars and one decides to change lanes without seeing you?

What happens if one of the vehicles decides to discharge a passenger in the middle of the traffic jam and the door opens?

The only way to survive on a motorcycle in an urban area is to ride paranoid. They're all out to get me and I'm a fool if I give them an opportunity.

PS - Only been hit once and the car driver ignored my eye contact and my horn.

PPS - Currently riding an ex Police BMW K750. Never thought to leave the striping on. Great idea.

statsman said:
What happens if one of the vehicles decides to discharge a passenger in the middle of the traffic jam and the door opens?

How can you make space and create escape routes if you're trapped between two cars and one decides to change lanes without seeing you?

Both those things can happen anyway thanks to the stupidity and ignorance of car drivers who think the roads belong only to them:mad:

Bodisathva said:
So what does "lorry" refer to in the statement "...runnin' 'round, mad as lorries...":confused:
There are birds called "Lorries", we used to have a
Rainbow Lorry

Rich said:
Both those things can happen anyway thanks to the stupidity and ignorance of car drivers who think the roads belong only to them:mad:

Mwah hah hah hah. (Evil laughs)
evilgrin0027.gif

Rich said:
and especially women drivers!:mad: :p

Mwah hah hah hah. (Evil laughs again) It's really all part of a big, sinister plan. I'd tell you about it, but then I'd have to kill you. ;) :D

MrsGorilla said:
Mwah hah hah hah. (Evil laughs again) It's really all part of a big, sinister plan. I'd tell you about it, but then I'd have to kill you. ;) :D

Holy sh*t! another conspiracy, I bet you're a freemason with the Star of David tattooed on your forehead, or somewhere:eek:

Rich said:
Holy sh*t! another conspiracy, I bet you're a freemason with the Star of David tattooed on your forehead, or somewhere:eek:

Close enough. ;)

Besides, how do you think I knew about the foil hats? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom