Alabama boy kills 1051 pound monster pig (1 Viewer)

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Yesterday, 22:09
Yeah but you bought the wrong planet:p

yeah they lied to me and said Pluto was a planet. i want my money back:cool:

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Yesterday, 21:09
As opposed to some of you brits who think it is your duty to be rude and condescending. I can understand how you fail to see what you did. I'll leave it at that. Maybe Colin will explain as he seems far superior to you in intelligence.

Brian is one of the more thoughtful and intelligent posters here. I'm SURE you don't really mean that...

Now, pick on Col and Rich all you want. They deserve whatever they get. :D

Bob Miller

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:09
Now that's what I call an insult :eek: :p
If someone takes that as an insult, that is their problem. If I were to say Albert Einstein has a far superior intelligence to you, is that an insult to you?

R

Rich

If someone takes that as an insult, that is their problem. If I were to say Albert Einstein has a far superior intelligence to you, is that an insult to you?

Col will be impressed that you put him on par with Albert Einstein. Since you've elevated him to that level it must mean his words of wisdom regarding the US of A ring true.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I propose a change to the forum so that anything posted in the Watercooler and the Politics/Current Event sub-themes won't count as a real post. Some of the posts I've seen from the USA bashers certainly don't LOOK like real posts. They don't seem to be relevant to anything.

Not only that, it would deeply cut into Rich's post count.

R

Rich

If you want to apply restrictions then make sure they're applicable to Americans too. You've already been corrected on the post count. You will also note that I was responding to a loud mouthed arrogant Yank:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 03:09
Col will be impressed that you put him on par with Albert Einstein. Since you've elevated him to that level it must mean his words of wisdom regarding the US of A ring true.

I am impressed, but really it's all relative:rolleyes:

Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
When was I ever corrected about post count?

As to "loud-mouthed Yank" - that's Rich coming from a "muddle-brained Brit" whose anti-USA sentiments are based on incorrect stereotypes. So I've purposely applied one in this post, just to see how YOU like it.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I propose a change to the forum so that anything posted in the Watercooler and the Politics/Current Event sub-themes won't count as a real post.
I don't know why there's such concern about the posts count, I seldom look at it anyway - what does it matter?

Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I've found the reference to being "corrected" about post-count - but I don't understand the comment so I didn't count it as anything important. More of a "so what" type of comment, really.

R

Rich

When was I ever corrected about post count?

As to "loud-mouthed Yank" - that's Rich coming from a "muddle-brained Brit" whose anti-USA sentiments are based on incorrect stereotypes. So I've purposely applied one in this post, just to see how YOU like it.

That "muddle-brained Brit" doesn't sling personal insults at forum members:rolleyes:
The so called sentiments are based on history and fact too, by the way.....

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I propose a change to the forum so that anything posted in the Watercooler and the Politics/Current Event sub-themes won't count as a real post. Some of the posts I've seen from the USA bashers certainly don't LOOK like real posts. They don't seem to be relevant to anything.

Not only that, it would deeply cut into Rich's post count.

When I first came onto the forum I asked if the posts in the Watercooler counted towards the post count and was surprised to be told that they did.
I think that any posts in the none Techie areas should not count, that's if one needs a post count at all.

Brian

voidcranium

Registered Something.
Local time
They do, I've seen it on the US police video type shows where they show the patrol cars videos.

They pull a car over for an unsafe lane change or brake light out. The cop gets out, pulls his gun, tells ths occupant to show their hands, then approaches the drivers door cautiously. Almost every case it's the same. Usually the occupant has had a couple of drinks.
You only see the ones they show that resulted in some other action.
I have been pulled over about 10 times in my driving time and never once have they pulled a gun on me.

Bod - would you teach a 5 year old to kill a deer?
Col
NO. I would teach them how to handle a gun first!
How to be responsible with a weapon like that. I will teach them the same thing when its time to drive a motor vehicle.
By the way more people are killed in the US by automobiles than guns.
The Anti-Gun organizations don't like this stat to get out.

R

Rich

voidcranium;608513I said:
have been pulled over about 10 times in my driving time and never once have they pulled a gun on me.

Do you live in Alabama?:confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I'm 40, getting pulled over 10 times is not a lot considering how much I drive.
I presume you must be doing something to instigate getting pulled over so much - what is it you do that causes that?

Obviously, if you're a non-white then it's understandable. We're led to believe the US police always pull over non-whites for no reason other than to give the driver a good kicking.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom