Alabama boy kills 1051 pound monster pig (2 Viewers)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 05:37
What does it matter if it is domesticated or wild. In the US we have too many wild animals for the wild to support.
Presumably thats because the US populace is wiping out the "wild" as they did the native inhabitants and rounded them up in reservations
To answer your stupid, general question, cops don't routinely pull a gun on a motorist for a routine traffic violation. You are watching entirely too much Dirty Harry movies.
In the US reality cop programmes, they pull a gun, not knowing what they may encounter. In Dirty Harry films, they pull a gun and shoot - I can tell the difference
I might ask the question as to why Brits are all sots 'cause every moviue I see from Britain has everyone in a pub!
If a "sot" is a drunk, then yes, the UK does have a binge drinking problem amongst younger people on a friday and saturday night.

Col

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Ah! Another newcomer who likes to be rude, do you really expect us to go over every post in this old thread just because some Jonney come lately decides to reopen it?

I agree, Col and Rich baiting should not be attempted by boorish amateurs. :D

Last edited:

Bob Miller

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:37
Presumably thats because the US populace is wiping out the "wild" as they did the native inhabitants and rounded them up in reservations
The wild animals are NOT being wiped out. Show me your sources for that stupid comment if you can.

In the US reality cop programmes, they pull a gun, not knowing what they may encounter. In Dirty Harry films, they pull a gun and shoot - I can tell the difference
You must be watching Reno 911.

[/QUOTE]If a "sot" is a drunk, then yes, the UK does have a binge drinking problem amongst younger people on a friday and saturday night.

Col[/QUOTE]
Good grief, you still don't understand irony.

Bob Miller

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:37
Ah! Another newcomer who likes to be rude, do you really expect us to go over every post in this old thread just because some Jonney come lately decides to reopen it?

I fail to see how I made any points for you.

Brian
As opposed to some of you brits who think it is your duty to be rude and condescending. I can understand how you fail to see what you did. I'll leave it at that. Maybe Colin will explain as he seems far superior to you in intelligence.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I have often taken Col and Rich to task over their anti-American posts, and they have frequently pointed out that the Americans resort to personal attacks, well you certainly fit that profile.

If anybody out there can explain to me what I did to upset this guy so much I would be grateful, I thought I merely asked 3 questions and updated him on fox hunting.:confused:

Brian

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
Yesterday, 21:37
Ah! Another newcomer who likes to be rude...

Brian

Now, in all fairness, accusing someone of being rude while debating Col is an oxymoron, for after all, in the man's own words:

The skill in debating is to pitch the conversation at the intellectual level of the other person otherwise they can't understand...

Col

Not to suggest that Col's a condescending buffoon or anything...and honestly, if one were to truly descend to Col's level in a debate, to be true to the demonstrated form, one would have to demonstrate coprolaliac traits as well...

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:37
bought it on ebay for 36 cents. well worth the money ;) ;) :D :D

hey wait a gosh darned minute, I bought the planet the auction said I won it for 38 cents, I sniped ya in the last seconds :p

and as for rudeness, Bill you should read many of the other threads Brian is by far the most laid back Brit you will probably meet

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
and as for rudeness, Bill you should read many of the other threads Brian is by far the most laid back Brit you will probably meet

pffffff! The man's a trouble-maker :rolleyes:

...:p

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
hey wait a gosh darned minute, I bought the planet the auction said I won it for 38 cents, I sniped ya in the last seconds :p

Ah c'mon I'd just found the reason for our lousy wether and you're trying to overturn it, unless yes unless it's to do with the phase of the moon;)

Thanks for the last comment, I try to be fair, and qailoh I wasn't debating Col I merely asked one question about him, which turned out to be of a bit of a faux paux, hmm not sure that's right, but hey its late.:)

Brian

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
Yesterday, 21:37
If anybody out there can explain to me what I did to upset this guy so much I would be grateful, I thought I merely asked 3 questions and updated him on fox hunting.:confused:

Brian

I actually couldn't find anything you said to warrant being singled out, other than answering a question posed to Col for him. Perhaps there's a guilt by association effect here, when Col or Rich make some asinine statement along the lines of "All Americans blah blah blah..." and another UK poster follows in the thread, some might mistakenly think that the statement is being agreed to by the follow up poster. I try to avoid that assumption myself as I've seen quite a few UK posters here who do not endorse some of that pair's more narrow minded and vitriolic postings.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thanks qailoh, the irony is the question I answered was
What do you have to say of the barbaric fox hunting for which your country is so famous?
and Col and I disagree on this , he is for the ban, I am for the ban of hunting with hounds in all areas except fox hunting, tho' I do think that many who partake are perverts, but it is still the best way as I stated earlier.

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The wild animals are NOT being wiped out. Show me your sources for that stupid comment if you can.
I didn't say they were, what I said was in reference to your phrase

In the US we have too many wild animals for the wild to support.

so if you leave the "wild" as it is instead of destroying it, then you'll have enough "wild" to go round

You must be watching Reno 911.
never heard of it

If a "sot" is a drunk, then yes, the UK does have a binge drinking problem amongst younger people on a friday and saturday night.

Col
Good grief, you still don't understand irony.
I was actually being honest, we do have a drink problem in the UK, particularly amongst the young (the 12 to 25 age group)

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom