Are you an atheist? (1 Viewer)

Are you an atheist?

• Total voters
Wonder what it means (if anything) that in three short months this thread on atheism has 2000 posts and almost 20,000 views - ???

Its been viewed 10 times more than its been posted to

Brian

Wonder what it means (if anything) that in three short months this thread on atheism has 2000 posts and almost 20,000 views - ???
It means I am winning ;)

(That is a joke, in case it is not obvious)

I'm starting to feel invisible, here.:(
Did I not ask that, back in post #1972?

I've been asking it here since the year of our Lord 1988, it either never gets an answer or is dismissed with the statement that he's always been here......

I am a Christian

...therefore if you are not one, you are going to Hell.

Have a great day! :D

Wow, that is a humdinger of a first post. I wish all new members would start out on the right foot by telling everyone to go to hell, thanks cranky!

Maybe god got upset and struck down some of the anti-god posts :)

Oops. Sorry Alisa, that was me. I thought I'd clean up my posts from my profile and didn't realise they were actually getting deleted from the threads as well. Soo sorry about that. My intention was not to accumulate too many irrelevant posts, because I feel that recognition should only come from non watercooler posts. I'll just keep a low profile from now on to keep my conscience clear.

I said "I'm going to keep a low profile" so I'll keep this short and sweet. Obviously, Christianity isn't working for you honey, you guys are supposed to be happy :D If it's not all it's cracked up to be, there's always a space here on the dark side for you, live a little, before it's too late :D

For the record. I don't like the fact that this poster has appeared just as I'm deciding to keep a low profile, so let me make it very clear to anyone who might make the association with Ouma and Granny - we are definately not one in the same. I would never pretend to be a Christian, not my style. :)

I'll pop in occasionally, just not as often, possibly more if they manage to figure a way not to count posts in the non-access issues.

I'll pop in occasionally, just not as often, possibly more if they manage to figure a way not to count posts in the non-access issues.

They manage that at UtterAccess, it adds to the argument that the little green reputation jelloes are a nonsense, but to read more on that there is a thread so I wont hijack this one.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom