Are you an atheist? (1 Viewer)

Are you an atheist?

• Total voters
I thought that since it was such a rare moment, me agreeing with anyone, that it would be ok. Sorry :( :p

Darn Alisa, don't make me feel so guilty :o
Sorry - no guilt necessary :)
I think you must have never gotten negative feedback from anyone - once you have the experience where someone gets offended by something you say, and then they go write some horrible thing in your profile, anonymously of course so there is no way to respond, then you pretty much stop caring about the jello thingies.

I think you must have never gotten negative feedback from anyone - once you have the experience where someone gets offended by something you say, and then they go write some horrible thing in your profile, anonymously of course so there is no way to respond, then you pretty much stop caring about the jello thingies.

Ah the act of a coward annonimity :rolleyes: Chuck a couple of locusts into a cauldron and chant "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their..." :D It may not work, but, hey, you'll feel real good afterwards. Cauldron must be dry and not placed on a fire, you wouldn't want to harm the little critters :cool:

Ah the act of a coward annonimity :rolleyes: Chuck a couple of locusts into a cauldron and chant "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their..." :D It may not work, but, hey, you'll feel real good afterwards. Cauldron must be dry and not placed on a fire, you wouldn't want to harm the little critters :cool:

Hmm, I don't think I have any spare cauldrons lying around at the moment, and I don't have any idea what a locust looks like, but the idea is strangely appealing.

what the heck is a hobbit?

Hobbits are fond of an unadventurous bucolic life of farming, eating, and socializing. They enjoy at least seven meals a day, not including snacks, when they can get them - breakfast, (arguably) second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, tea, dinner and later, supper. They like simple food such as bread, meat, potatoes, and cheese, have a passion for mushrooms:cool:

OK, I'll stop worrying about the jello thingies, if my conscience bothers me again I can just delete again.

This does kind of bring us back to the subject of belief though, oddly. As one of the Reik principles is "earn your living honestly" and one of my interpretations of that is that you don't take credit for something you didn't earn. So if I don't earn the jello thingies with creditable posts, I don't want them :) Do you think the conscience is linked to God or do you think the word "science" is a clue to biology being responsible?

OK, I'll stop worrying about the jello thingies, if my conscience bothers me again I can just delete again.

The number of posts you have does not affect your ability to get jelloes, only your ability to give reputation points, thus Rich with some 19000 posts in the waterooler and half a dozen in the technical areas can give more reputation points than somebody like me whose the other way round % wise.
(Now where is that tongue in cheek smilie)

Brian

Hobbits are fond of an unadventurous bucolic life of farming, eating, and socializing. They enjoy at least seven meals a day, not including snacks, when they can get them - breakfast, (arguably) second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, tea, dinner and later, supper. They like simple food such as bread, meat, potatoes, and cheese, have a passion for mushrooms:cool:

Thanks for the thorough explanation Rich, nice you didn't feel the need for a cheap dig at the end - :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom