Delusional cooperation

• Thread starter Thread starter OSfllwr
  • Start date Start date
dan-cat said:
Oh that's alright then. We'd hate for the British public to take any responsibility for it's leaders' diplomacies. :rolleyes:
No you're dodging the truth here Danniella, the British public did not support Bliar, the American public supported Bush:rolleyes:

dan-cat said:
Yep, wonder how many new terrorist recruits get shown this video. :rolleyes:
Old news, in any case we didn't murder innocent civillians:rolleyes:
Who recruited the Oklahoma bombers by the way?:rolleyes:

Rich said:
the American public supported Bush:rolleyes:

Not anymore old news :rolleyes:

dan-cat said:
Not anymore old news :rolleyes:
Yes I'm sure I've mentioned it before but it's certainly true that Americans wake up eventually, trouble is this time it's too late:rolleyes:

Rich said:
Yes I'm sure I've mentioned it before but it's certainly true that Americans wake up eventually, trouble is this time it's too late:rolleyes:

Unlike the British public who swiftly rectified their mistake of electing Blair into office. :rolleyes:

dan-cat said:
Unlike the British public who swiftly rectified their mistake of electing Blair into office. :rolleyes:
No,no,no, don't you lot read anything, Bliar is just the leader of party that got re-elected, and then it was by a minority vote.
I know it's difficult for Americans but if you were to pay attention now and then you could actually learn:cool:

Rich said:
No,no,no, don't you lot read anything, Bliar is just the leader of party that got re-elected, and then it was by a minority vote.
I know it's difficult for Americans but if you were to pay attention now and then you could actually learn:cool:

Learn what? How to become a non-democratic state?

jsanders said:
What I don’t understand, is why two supposedly grown men would get so much pleasure out of vomiting half truths about people they know very little about and that live at least 3500 miles away.

Why continue doing it?
why do you keep saying we speak "half-truths"? If you don't believe something, it doesn't mean its not true. Rich and I only comment on what is patently obvious to all - except the USA, which is why we try to keep you informed of things.

It’s obviously directed at the members of this forum personally, cause who else is here?
Unlike the US members here - especially those from Georgia, we don't direct comments to individuals unless we're in conversation with them.
Our comments are educational and are designed to help you understand what a prat you have as a prez and what a hated country you live in. Something you all seem to deny for some reason - why was it your government told US tourists to say they were Canadian when "overseas"?

Col

dan-cat said:
Oh that's alright then. We'd hate for the British public to take any responsibility for it's leaders' diplomacies. :rolleyes:
You know full well that the USA was spoiling for a fight with Iraq and the US people loved it, they couldn't get enough of the "lets nuke the bastards" image. They [the USA]were all dead keen to lord it over the world and show what a glorious country the USA is in keeping world peace.

Now its all gone tits-up, the US people are thinking maybe it was wrong to invade:rolleyes:

I hope you've got shares in body bag makers, or purple heart tin medal makers
they must be coining it in.

Col

Guys,

There are many things wrong with both our countries, and a great deal of things that are right.

I personally would rather be allied to our American cousins rather than the European idiots of Brussels.

I feel that any leader that the UK has that takes us deeper in Europe is a Twat, we should break away from the european ideals as they are farcical. We should close our border to all these so called needy asylum seekers from eastern europe! Where I leave we have a seaside town called Southend nearby, Colin will probably relate to this as well, this seaside town is like an extension of Eastern Europe and is overrun with Albanians and Kosovons, and very soon Romanians and Bulgarians will be joining them.

I say get rid of Europe. I personnaly would rather be the 53rd state of America than be partt of Europe!!

scott-atkinson said:
I personnaly would rather be the 53rd state of America than be partt of Europe!!
and end up with a leader like Bush? No thanks!:mad:

Rich,

I say it is the lesser of two evils.

What would you rather have a leader like Bush and an affiliation with the US, or our ideals, laws and rights dictated to us by Brussels?

scott-atkinson said:
Rich,

I say it is the lesser of two evils.

What would you rather have a leader like Bush and an affiliation with the US, or our ideals, laws and rights dictated to us by Brussels?
I think you'll find that we are a part of the decision making process and unlike the disjointed States of America, Europe is working towards making laws that apply equally to all member states. One could argue that Bliar and his cronies are a bigger bunch of dictators anyway

Rich said:
Europe is working towards making laws that apply equally to all member states.

This would include the farcical Human Rights bill.

This bill that is prolifically used by criminals against our justice system and againt their victims. Fantastic.

Econonies that have adopted the Euro are worse off for it. Poor Eastern block countries are seeing a chance to make their economies LESS worse off by joining it! And then there nationals come here and sponge off of our benefits and commit crimes, and then spu Human Rights.

No I would rather be with the Americans than with the Europeans.

I love my country, but feel that we are overtaxed and influenced too much by Europe.

scott-atkinson said:
Where I leave we have a seaside town called Southend nearby, Colin will probably relate to this as well, this seaside town is like an extension of Eastern Europe and is overrun with Albanians and Kosovons, and very soon Romanians and Bulgarians will be joining them.

I say get rid of Europe. I personnaly would rather be the 53rd state of America than be partt of Europe!!
How about all the Brits ruining the east coast of Spain? The Spanish hate it. The British occupy most of the coast of Spain from Taragona right down to Benidorm, its horrible there.

What gives us the right to complain about the eastern Europeans coming here trying to better themselves? at least they work (usually illegally), unlike the Brits in Spain who have created an England clone instead of embracing the Spanish cultures.

Col

ColinEssex said:
How about all the Brits ruining the east coast of Spain? The Spanish hate it. The British occupy most of the coast of Spain from Taragona right down to Benidorm, its horrible there.
Col

I have been to Benidorm and hated it, it is like a concrete jungle, full of apartments built by Spanish constuction companies to entice foreigners to the place to bolster the flagging Spanish economy caused by adoption of the Euro!

Most people leave the UK simply because the UK taxes them to the hilt, taxes to pay for the influx of illegals that the farcical European law says that are entitled to come here, many of them do not work when they arrive here, many of them just come here to fleece us and steal from us.

Just the other day in Basildon a man was killed in his car by a euro illegal driving up the carriageway the wrong way!

This is becoming a common occurance in this country.

If people want to come here and I have no objection to them coming, then they need to contribute to our economy, not just take from it.

The Spanish built Benedorm / Torremelinos like that to entice tourists long before the Euro was even thought of.

I am referring to the English invasion by permanent residents on the east coast and then having the nerve to moan about it and change it to suit British tastes. Its disgusting.

I fail to see how we can critisise Eastern Europeans for doing something we do ourselves. Thats what Americans do with their holier-than-thou attitude. . . . . . . .

Col

ColinEssex said:
The Spanish built Benedorm / Torremelinos like that to entice tourists long before the Euro was even thought of.

I am referring to the English invasion by permanent residents on the east coast and then having the nerve to moan about it and change it to suit British tastes. Its disgusting.

I fail to see how we can critisise Eastern Europeans for doing something we do ourselves. Thats what Americans do with their holier-than-thou attitude. . . . . . . .

Col

I bet you watched Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Speech on Xmas day didn't you :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom