Delusional cooperation

• Thread starter Thread starter OSfllwr
  • Start date Start date
KenHigg said:
Do you keep two sets of books? ;)
I don't keep any "books", all digital records in that marvellous creation Access97:cool: :eek: :mad: :o :p

jsanders said:
Oh I see, let Iraq go to the dogs, never mind trying to create a brighter future for mankind.

Lets just use blame as the excuse for doing nothing.
Bush and Bliar sent it to the dogs in the first place, let them sort out their own bloody mess on their own.

Rich said:

I see you must have mixed emotions regarding Access :p :p

jsanders said:
Oh I see, let Iraq go to the dogs, never mind trying to create a brighter future for mankind.

Lets just use blame as the excuse for doing nothing.

Had the USA kept its nose out in the first place and not been so greedy for the oil, the world would be a much safer place.
Remember all this is about oil, nothing to do with "mankind". The "brighter future" you refer to is of course for the USA - to hell with everyone else.
The USA doesn't give a monkey's about anyone except the USA and it doesn't care who or how many it kills for the "brighter future"

How can you be so brainwashed Jenny?

Col

ColinEssex said:
...The USA doesn't give a monkey's about anyone except the USA and it doesn't care who or how many it kills for the "brighter future"

That's not a very nice thing to say - :o

ColinEssex said:
You haven't seen Fahrenheit 9/11 then.

Col

Sure I did, right after I watched Bewitched... That darn Samantha should be more carefull where she twicthes her little magical nose - ;)

KenHigg said:
Sure I did, right after I watched Bewitched...
Ah, so you obviously disbelieve the evidence to support the claims in the 9/11 film then. Thought you might.

As I said earlier. Suit yourself, I really don't care what you do.

Col

ColinEssex said:
Ah, so you obviously disbelieve the evidence to support the claims in the 9/11 film then. Thought you might.

Col

'Evidence' from a film made by a political activist - There's a contradiction in terms :p

ColinEssex said:

You sure talk an awful lot about it for not caring. ;)

ColinEssex said:
America is so self centred, thats why the world hates the USA Col
Crap! Go away for a week, and now Col is speaking for the whole world!
And I thought that was Rich's job :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Bush and Bliar sent it to the dogs in the first place, let them sort out their own bloody mess on their own.
You know, it seems to me it is all the U.K.'s fault to start with :confused:
The U.K. lied about the WMD's and other things.
THEN they did not do their part to help out. :eek:

Should have gone down like this.
Send in the USA to kick their butts initially.
Turn the reins over to the U.K. who has experience in taking over countries and running them.

So if the U.K. had basically said, OK, you beat them down, now let us take over since this is the part we are good at, we might not be in the mess we are today. It sure seemed evident the US was pretty clueless after the initial butt kicking. :D

KenHigg said:
'Evidence' from a film made by a political activist - There's a contradiction in terms :p
Unlike the evidence provide by Bush, Chenny etc. etc. Which would you now choose to believe?:p

Rich said:
Unlike the evidence provide by Bush, Chenny etc. etc. Which would you now choose to believe?:p

Good point - :) :)

FoFa said:
Crap! Go away for a week, and now Col is speaking for the whole world!
And I thought that was Rich's job :rolleyes:
That's because we're both well versed on the subject and not subjected to American patrio brainwashing:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom