Democrats Continue to Obstruct Election Integrity

Both candidates for American President blow goats. One candidate blows bigger goats, but slightly less frequently. The other candidate blows smaller goats, but blows them more often.

Important to note: No one is making an argument for how good their candidate is. The only argument left is the trivial distinction between frequency and size of goat.

Both candidates for American President blow goats. One candidate blows bigger goats, but slightly less frequently. The other candidate blows smaller goats, but blows them more often.

Important to note: No one is making an argument for how good their candidate is. The only argument left is the trivial distinction between frequency and size of goat.

Must be a Canadian thing🐐

No one is making an argument for how good their candidate is.
I disagree. One of the candidates has an excellent record that shows how to run a country and stay out of wars, the other hates America and is determined to destroy it. He's done substantiantial damage so far. I guess he's been an excellent President also since he's done what he promised. Hope he's done what you voted for. My favorite though is how he lets China send "weather" balloons over the heartland, low and slow. The better to photograph our infrastructure and military installations and drop their latest viral creation on us should they want to. Wonder how much China had to pay the Biden crime family for that valuable intel?

Guns kill more people than plane crashes, This who I would prefer in charge of the gun plane.

Your never going to stop evil completely, that just isn't possible in a free country where a small amount of mentally disturbed people roam freely. One of the most important freedoms we have is the freedom to protect ourselves. If the schools don't want to protect the children by banning guns, then there is your problem right there. They would rather be defenseless and complain afterwards that someone decided to do what evil does from the first rock that hit a human head. Was it the rock that killed Able? Who's fault is that? Stop blaming things on weapons that largely save lives and protect our families when no one else can.

Stop blaming things on weapons that largely save lives and protect our families when no one else can.
See, that was the same mistake I made and @Space Cowboy called me defensive and insulting (I'll take the abrasive, I guess) because I didn't ask him what his solution was. I assumed his solution was the same as that of the person speaking in the link. I wonder what names he will call you;)

I did ask him when he complained but he hasn't deigned to answer.

. If the schools don't want to protect the children by banning guns, then there is your problem right there.
Are you saying children have guns? If so, then there is a big problem.
Col

That's interesting, I've never heard him say that, do you have a clip or reference for that?

This election boils down to this one simple fact. If you were traveling on a continental flight half way around the world, would you want trump or biden to be your pilot? Let's assume they both know how to fly a plane. Honest answer now. No fudging on your internal motivations. And neither is not an option.

Biden couldn't pilot a carousel unicorn

Are you saying children have guns? If so, then there is a big problem.
Col

Think maybe the opposite. Children shouldn't have guns; but law abiding adults should have access to them for self defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom