Get me to the Church on - Oh Sh*t, the Roads Blocked

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:41
I'm not sure if this Guy is Cressida Gethin's brother, or whether it is a windup!

One of the UK stop oil protesters, Cressida Gethin one of the people that blocked the roads, blocked ambulances, blocked people going about their business, blocked people going to work, stopped people getting on their holiday flights...

Well Cressida Gethin has been jailed for four years. Now, I know that's true...

I don't know why she was jailed for four years? I haven't seen the case details....

This guy is complaining because people have said they are going to come to his wedding and chuck orange paint dust about...

He also said that people have suggested they will turn up at the wedding venue and block the guests from getting in and out!

You can tell he's not happy, but he seems unable to see the irony!

He also mentions people flying into the wedding from all over the world! You couldn't make that up! That's why I wondered if it was Satire. I don't think he would be that ignorant of the effect his sister had on people, to make such a stupid statement publicly...

Don't know, I actually think he is the Real Deal, just very stressed confused and angry...

Like a lot of the people that were trying to get to work I suppose!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom