Today, 16:10
$150,000,000.

That's a lot of ginger mints.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Nah, I don't really care about hunter. I didn't vote for him.
Just to remind you - no one actually cares about Hunter although it says bad things about his daddy's DOJ that he will almost certainly get off scot free for thumbing his nose at Congress. He certainly won't do jail time as others who had legitimate cause to believe their subpoenas were illegal. Only the son of the sitting President could hold a press conference on the steps of the Capitol building as he ignored his Congressional subpoena. Trump's kids didn't ignore their subpoenas. Guess that says something about their ethics. Hmmmm. Who respects the Constitution? Who believes in law and order? Not the Bidens, the fix is in for them. THAT is YOUR "democracy" in action.

Very clever how Hunter gets arrested for tax evasion years after his crimes were known to the IRS (and covered up by them) but the day before he was due to testify before a closed session of Congress. Hmmmmm. Guess they needed to give him an excuse to take the 5th:poop::poop: Can't have anyone asking too many questions about his money laundering scheme. Too bad he was so drug addled he was paying "the big guy" from the wrong account. Guess we need to cancel the IRS along with the FBI.

Maybe we should take a poll. How many AWF members have even one LLC let alone 22 of them with no form of legitimate business model. Who needs 22 LLC's? Money launderers, that's who.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:10
It pays to be a Biden, literally.

"In November of 2022, the statute of limitations was set to expire for the 2014 and 2015 charges in D.C., which included the 2014 felonies for the attempt to evade or defeat tax and fraud or false statement regarding Burisma income earned by Hunter Biden," Shapley said.

He added, "The statute of limitations had been extended through a tolling agreement with Hunter Biden's defense counsel, and they were willing to extend it past 2022. Weiss allowed those to expire."

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
It pays to be a Biden, literally.

"In November of 2022, the statute of limitations was set to expire for the 2014 and 2015 charges in D.C., which included the 2014 felonies for the attempt to evade or defeat tax and fraud or false statement regarding Burisma income earned by Hunter Biden," Shapley said.

He added, "The statute of limitations had been extended through a tolling agreement with Hunter Biden's defense counsel, and they were willing to extend it past 2022. Weiss allowed those to expire."

moke et Al , are in an increasingly smaller camp, as now I think we're up to 3/4 of the American people believe Biden did something illegal.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The way the DOJ has been corrupted is finally beginning to hit home. The average person is beginning to see just how lucky they were that they weren't driving through the capital while talking on their phones on Jan 6 or they could end up being persecuted also. No warrants were ever issued. The DOJ just called up the cell phone and CC companies and asked for all transactions that took place in a geographic area in a given time frame and all the companies caved. Talk about banana republic. We are there folks. That was the end of the Constitution. If you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, you incurred huge legal bills. Make sure you don't purchase guns or ammo with a credit card because yet again, the CC companies caved and just send the data to the DOJ on what you are purchasing. No warrant there either. Luckily most pot shops have been de-banked and so have to deal with cash or they'd know who was using drugs also.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The absurdity of Judge Arthur Engoron finding Trump guilty of fraud can be illustrated in the satirical hypothetical below.

Hunter Biden sells painting through an art dealer. Suppose, some judge unilaterally decides, because he loves those paintings, that each one is worth $1 million dollars. The art dealer, however, is only selling them for $1,000 each. That implies (based on the judges opinion) that the art dealer is not selling the paintings at a fair retail value. Moreover, this would be very disruptive to the artwork industry since this distorts the fair marker value of paintings sold by others. Consequently, both Biden and the art dealer have committed fraud.

To make matters worse, since Biden is selling the paintings below fair market value, according to the judge, Biden owes taxes on the amount that he would have received had he actually sold those paintings at $1 million dollars each. Coincidentally, since the buyer received Biden's paintings for less than $1 million dollars there is the potential (if double jeopardy does not apply) that the buyer would be subject to a gift tax (since he received an undervalued painting). The owner of the art gallery would also be subject to criminal action for facilitating the sale of Biden's paintings below market value. Could this be considered a money laundering RICO violation?

jpl458

Local time
No, you wouldn't. You'd obfuscate and obstruct attempts at forensic audits in the exact same way Democrats actually have
I wanrt to see proof. All you offer is deflection. I want to see the proof, which you cannot seem to supply, nor can anyone else. Because the fact remains, Trump lost. 61 times Trumps lawyers went to court and couldn't get a judgement in their favor. Not one. Pluse all the recounts at the state and local level which proved Trump lost. And, you heard it here first, He wil lose again. Because that is what he does...lose. BTW, he is 77 years old nad will spend the rest of his life in courts, because he brole the law, comitted a sex crime, stole goverment documents, and tried to overthrough an election. Don't bring up 2,000 Mules, which is not proof.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I wanrt to see proof. All you offer is deflection. I want to see the proof, wich you cannot seem to supply, nor can anyone else.

There is no such thing as objective proof. There is only evidence, and as to how probative it is, that's in the eye of the beholder.
Ergo, juries.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I want to see the proof, wich you cannot seem to supply
[while I stand in the way of all forensic audits, simultaneously claiming you haven't provided me proof] ;)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It make as much sense as most of the lawsuits filed to persecute Trump.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@jpl458: Your demand for "proof" ignores the evidence that the gullible public was successfully manipulated by the Democrats. Ballot inspection will not expose this evidence that demonstrates that the election was rigged by the Democrats.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
@jpl458: Your demand for "proof" ignores the evidence that the gullible public was successfully manipulated by the Democrats. Ballot inspection will not expose this evidence that demonstrates that the election was rigged by the Democrats.
@jpl458 isn't the one alleging the election was rigged, you are. What's the evidence @jpl458 is ignoring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom