Job Titles

KenHigg said:
(BTW - What the heck does 'On-yer-bike' mean

Rich said:

Actually in the context I used it - it means "no way", it can also mean what Rich says too, but not in this context.

If you recall, you wanted me to apologise to you for something you thought was aimed at you then you decided it was a bad reference to your Mother and Father, when I'd already explained it was aimed at no-one in particular.

Col

ColinEssex said:
Actually in the context I used it - it means "no way", it can also mean what Rich says too, but not in this context.

Col

It can also mean yer havin a laff :D

Rich said:
It can also mean yer havin a laff :D
There are various meanings to the phrase "on-yer-bike";)

Col

Rich said:
Yeah, I wish I was getting on mine today :( :D

Are you old enough? Will they remove the stabiliser wheels today?:D

Rich said:
Yeah, I wish I was getting on mine today :( :D

I would put money on that by the end of the day many of our American friends would second that :D

Brian

BarryMK said:
You might care to remember that the help given here is done so free of charge and in people's own time. The advice you've received on how to present your problem is excellent. It's a two way street, no-one on these boards owes you anything. Pissing over the people who do try to assist is unlikely to help your cause. I'm almost glad I'm not knowledgeable enough to help you with your problem.

Thanks Barry. I was going to search out one of the many "How to ask a question" links, but I don't think it would of done any good. My first forays on the internet ten years ago were on usenet. I learnt the hard way :-)

Brianwarnock said:
I would put money on that by the end of the day many of our American friends would second that :D

Brian

Nah, I'd pop back in to continue giving them all the help they need :cool:

ColinEssex said:
I did this morning and the temperature was -4.6c:eek: bloody cold

Col
I met a guy from Finland a few years ago who wondered why I didn't take the bike to the annual bike meet in Norway every January :eek:

reclusivemonkey said:
. My first forays on the internet ten years ago were on usenet. I learnt the hard way :-)

Some folks nowadays think life's one free lunch. Common courtesy returns far more than it costs yet it seems to be beyond some.:(

Rich said:
I met a guy from Finland a few years ago who wondered why I didn't take the bike to the annual bike meet in Norway every January :eek:

You can do it soon Rich. Coldest winter on record so they forecast, the North Sea will no doubt freeze over and you can put studs on yer tyres.:D

BarryMK said:
You can do it soon Rich. Coldest winter on record so they forecast, the North Sea will no doubt freeze over and you can put studs on yer tyres.:D

But where could I strap the snowboard? :confused: :mad: :D

Well I can't start the f...... van so I can't go to work, I'll have to do some paperwork instead:mad: :mad: :mad:

Rich said:
Well I can't start the f...... van so I can't go to work, I'll have to do some paperwork instead:mad: :mad: :mad:

You're driving a food van now? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom