Job Titles

Rich said:
It brings forth my daily bread, :cool: except today!:mad:
That's ok, you're better off avoiding bread. Empty carbs... ;)

Rich is have a bad first the van and then having to do paperwork what has the world come too.

Can you strap your tool box to your scooter?

I Wounder if anybody has tried to come up with a scooter that runs off Diesel?

alastair69 said:
I Wounder if anybody has tried to come up with a scooter that runs off Diesel?

Hum... Rich did call mine a 'Tractor' ?!!

KenHigg said:
Can you strap your tool box to your scooter?
It's a motobike! :mad: :p
It's off the road at the minute, although having won in court against a repressive and dictatorial government department I will put it back on the road for Easter. :cool:
I have the car of course but it's just a pain in the ass having to transfer all the tools etc :(

When you get interrupted in the middle of a post by some fool wanting to talk about work, then when you finally post it can look kinda out of place.:(

Brian

Rich said:
That's 'cause it's a Harley

I'll take it for a spin when I get home and try and articulate and share the thrill with tomorrow so you won't get too lonely for your scooter...

KenHigg said:
I'll take it for a spin when I get home and try and articulate and share the thrill with tomorrow so you won't get too lonely for your scooter...
But Ken you're missing the thrill of the bends on country roads, I mean any fool can ride in a straight line :cool: :D

Rich said:
But Ken you're missing the thrill of the bends on country roads, I mean any fool can ride in a straight line :cool: :D

Would the thrill of zooming in and out of 18 wheelers at 80mph on one of our 10 lane expressways be enough? :eek: :D

KenHigg said:
Would the thrill of zooming in and out of 18 wheelers at 80mph on one of our 10 lane expressways be enough? :eek: :D
Yeah but you can't reach that speed on a Harley, and in any case that's exceeding your country's speed limit, isn't it? :eek:

Rich said:
Yeah but you can't reach that speed on a Harley, and in any case that's exceeding your country's speed limit, isn't it? :eek:

If you line up a dozen or so end to end and draft each other you can! :eek: :D

And in the city (Atlanta anyway), the posted speed limit is titular ;) :D

ColinEssex said:
Isn't that what Mouldy and Scullery were in the X Files?
Col

They were only "Special Agents" I am a Senior Special Agent. Much more important, don't you think? :rolleyes:

ColinEssex said:
along with the rest of the population
Col

Sad but true. :D

ColinEssex said:
How often do you get to shoot people then Friday?

Col

I've never been in a situation that called for drawing my weapon. Hopefully I never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom