News Stories Rants

I'm glad to see y'all have agreed to disagree!! :D

Sorry, I had to back out of this one! I know when to back out gracefully as to not look like a complete moron. ;)

selenau837 said:

Sorry, I had to back out of this one! I know when to back out gracefully as to not look like a complete moron. ;)

Don't know why you would. You seem to always hold your own just fine.;)

ShaneMan said:
Boy I'm glad you said that, cause I really didn't want to either:) . I'm sure we would disagree, which there's nothing wrong with that as long as both of us disagree agreeably.;)

:D

Let's just both back off slowly with no sudden movements :p

dan-cat said:
:D

Let's just both back off slowly with no sudden movements :p

You first and let me see those hands at all times.:D

ShaneMan said:
Don't know why you would. You seem to always hold your own just fine.;)

Exactly, I stop BEFORE it gets bad. ;)

And y'all two, hug and make up!! *hands on hips, motherly glare*

selenau837 said:

It's why I don't really like to argue about this kind of stuff because it always ends up trying to dismantle each other's beliefs. The fact is, is that if you have faith then that is precious to its owner so I'd rather not launch an attack on it.

dan-cat said:
It's why I don't really like to argue about this kind of stuff because it always ends up trying to dismantle each other's beliefs. The fact is, is that if you have faith then that is precious to its owner so I'd rather not launch an attack on it.

Exactly. I was taught not to argue Religion and politics....

Both seem to be hot topics around here!! But, it is still fun.

ShaneMan said:
You first and let me see those hands at all times.:D

clint-eastwood-aaa.jpg

“I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’. See, my mule don’t like people laughin’. He gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you’re going to, I might convince him that you really didn’t mean it.”

selenau837 said:

Both seem to be hot topics around here!! But, it is still fun.

I have heard that too and I think, if you don't want to go through the hassle of it, then it's wise not to argue it, but I don't look at it as a rule of thumb. I usually view it as something good for me and a growing experience. When I can talk with someone and it remains a discussion, about a subject we don't see eye to eye on, then it makes me see and think about that subject in a different way, that on my own I probably wouldn't have seen. When it becomes a slam session and someone is just trying to get my goat, then I try to back off and just let them think what they want.

dan-cat said:
clint-eastwood-aaa.jpg

“I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’. See, my mule don’t like people laughin’. He gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you’re going to, I might convince him that you really didn’t mean it.”

"Well are you going to pull them pistols are just goin' whistle dixie?"

ShaneMan said:
"Well are you going to pull them pistols are just goin' whistle dixie?"

“I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.”

selenau837 said:
The golden rule of bartending is "Don't talk about sex, religion or politics". Luckily no one on these forums is working for tips. ;) :D

dan-cat said:
“I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.”

Your right up my alley with these quotes. I love Clint Eastwood movies. Not that they are always that good but they have great lines in them.

Kraj said:
The golden rule of bartending is "Don't talk about sex, religion or politics". Luckily no one on these forums is working for tips. ;) :D

Well, in away to do work for tips....

Don't try and figure out Rich's 'real' age...
Don't get Dan started on Immigrants....
Don't let Greg get riled by Rich...

See those are all tips..... :D

Rich said:
and yet because the same thing appears in a five thousand year old book, we take it as Gospel:confused:
:rolleyes: - Gospel - religious doctrine: the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group.

DAH! :p

FoFa said:
:rolleyes: - Gospel - religious doctrine: the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group.

DAH! :p
Yes Hitler had a following based on his teachings too, didn't he? DAH!:p :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Yes Hitler had a following based on his teachings too, didn't he? DAH!:p :rolleyes:
But has nothing to do with the reference. so !HAD :rolleyes: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom