Sat Nav and Camera Detection

Bodisathva said:
... I personally get a headache if I have to follow one...good thing that doesn't happen often.:D

Now I'm sure if one is in the neighborhood, you'd be doing the following...:D ;)

Bodisathva said:
I personally get a headache if I have to follow one...good thing that doesn't happen often.:D
Yes, its best to pedal quickly past it and leave it following you:rolleyes: :p ;)

Col

ColinEssex said:
Yes, its best to pedal quickly past it and leave it following you:rolleyes: :p ;)

Col

Do you really think you can out-pedal one of these:

harley_davidson_bicycle_toys_R_us.jpg

ColinEssex said:

Col

Ok, I'm about to really show my ignorance here! Pedal a motorbike? :confused: I thought they had a gas pedal.

***whispered in Selena's ear***
twist throttle on handlebars...no pedals:eek:

KenHigg said:
Do you really think you can out-pedal one of these:

harley_davidson_bicycle_toys_R_us.jpg
I'm having a problem, that image doesn't show (to me anyway) in your post.:confused:

Col

good...I'm not the only one...thought it was the security filters.

Ya'lls browsers function like your scooters :rolleyes:

Can you out-peddle this:

bigmoblack2.jpg

Selena - when I said "pedal past" it was a joke on how slow the Harley is:rolleyes: i.e. that you could beat it with a pedal cycle:rolleyes:

Never mind - the moment has gone now

Col

ColinEssex said:
Selena - when I said "pedal past" it was a joke on how slow the Harley is:rolleyes: i.e. that you could beat it with a pedal cycle:rolleyes:

Never mind - the moment has gone now

Col

Ahh, sorry Colin! I was having a blonde moment!! :o

KenHigg said:
She's still recovering from a wild weekend in hot-lanta...;) :D :D

Teehee, just one day deary. ;) Also, sssshhhhhh!! not suppose to be giving all my secrets away brat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom