Shark High

You are the one who believed that it was worth asking an AI about something. Did you take its response as answering the implied question?

My belief system is based on research and logic, whether you believe that or not. The Carbon cycle in plants has, indeed, long been known. We knew about minerals that perform carbon capture. We know about oceanic absorption and release of CO2. All of that was a nice retelling. But what question did it actually answer?

You thare the one who believed that it was worth asking an AI about something. Did you take its response as answering the implied question?

My belief system is based on research and logic, whether you believe that or not. The Carbon cycle in plants has, indeed, long been known. We knew about minerals that perform carbon capture. We know about oceanic absorption and release of CO2. All of that was a nice retelling. But what question did it actually answer?
It's simple and logical. That in around a century,we released back into the atmosphere carbon that took millions of years to collect. I used the gpt because I knew that it would format the data I told it to present.
If you were really interested in understanding the science of carbon, in our atmosphere, then you would exhibit more critical thinking.
Speaking in absolutions is indicative of being lead by beliefs. Li,e when you said the you believe in winner take all capitalism.
I was not out of line in saying that everything you say on here has a political belief attached to it.

So find evidence that supports your belief that humans are not a major cause of global warming. There are so many pragmatic reasons to move towards the reduction of using petrolium as a fuel, and many of them have nothing to do with grean house gasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom