Shootings in US schools

Rich said:
At least try and get the time correct it's evening

So the evening isn't a part of your day? My calendar must be broken, because I don't see evening being differentiated...

Hey Rich, there are these things called "time zones". Perhaps you've heard of them. It may not have been night where that poster was. It was posted at 2:06pm here in mine. :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Ask your calendar why you don't get daylight at night then

But he really didn't say "enjoy your daylight," did he? I think most people consider the evening a part of their day.

Matty said:
But he really didn't say "enjoy your daylight," did he? I think most people consider the evening a part of their day.
I don't because day is usually associated with daytime, ie during daylight:p

pbaldy said:
Hey Rich, there are these things called "time zones". Perhaps you've heard of them. It may not have been night where that poster was. It was posted at 2:06pm here in mine. :rolleyes:

You ought to tell Boddy then that I post in English because I live in the UK:rolleyes:

Rich said:
You ought to tell Boddy then that I post in English because I live in the UK:rolleyes:

Was that supposed to be relevant or make any sense at all? You attacked a guy for saying a pleasant "Have a nice day" because it happened to be night where you are. It was day in half the world at that point, my friend. I know you think the world revolves around you, but it doesn't.

Rich said:
Here we go, anyone who dares to point out facts is branded anti-American

Wow, you disappoint me. Spend a few more months in your superior school system, or take a class on literary comprehension... perhaps you will realize that I called your comments anti-American, not specifically you. If I am wrong, please correct me. Were your comments pro-American? Perhaps they were neutral-American? Perhaps you are in need of some maturity?

Rich said:
I see, so Columbine etc.,etc are all figments of the media, the dead kids parents will be mightily relieved:rolleyes:

Nope, that pretty much happened, and was a horrible thing. It was on the news (as it should have been, although maybe not in exclusion of everything else) for over two days, leading every other story.. Media motto is "If it bleeds, it leads."

Rich said:
I might suggest you read some more then

I am not exaggerating in any way when I say I can only take so much childishness at once. Reading through that many of your posts was speedily taxing my endurance to the point where I most likely snapped at my two year old daughter once or twice, and if I did, it is your fault. How does that make you feel? Now I have to call supernanny.

Rich said:
At least I can in my country, unlike the pollution ridden US

Your a sad person. I forgive you. I am quite suprised you smell much at all with your head so far up your....well, you know. How many European cities/countries are on the top ten list for air pollution, and how many North American/US cities? I think the number will suprise you. Try again, or better yet, twist my words to make me wrong in some insignifigant way.

Rich said:
I don't need to bash America to do that thanks, anyway it comes naturally

You really feel that way? lol, you need Jesus.

Rich said:
To Bush and the Republicans, I don't bloody think so:mad:

Yeah, and Tony Blair is my hero. Maybe one day we will even see his face if he comes out from under Bush's table and wipes his chin off. You have great rolemodels, like....um....well there is....uh.....nevermind, he was born in Maine, um....

Rich said:
At least try and get the time correct it's evening

Now that was just desperate, and you and I both know it. Ever heard of a time-zone Sherlock? Or are you Watson? Have a nice....uh....Sunday?

It looks like we have us a new champian.

Good Luck Worley.

I think I was the first to call him obtuse over a year ago. You're on your second post and already frustrated.

You'll need to pace yourself.

Oh by the way, where as, he does command a modicum of British wit, he makes up for it in his complete lack of ability to comprehend any concept outside his perspective.

Last edited:
pbaldy said:
Was that supposed to be relevant or make any sense at all? You attacked a guy for saying a pleasant "Have a nice day" because it happened to be night where you are. It was day in half the world at that point, my friend. I know you think the world revolves around you, but it doesn't.
Just the same as Americans think the world relvolves around them and America, in any case the original poster was being sarcastic not friendly.

Worley said:
Wow, you disappoint me. Spend a few more months in your superior school system, or take a class on literary comprehension... perhaps you will realize that I called your comments anti-American, not specifically you. If I am wrong, please correct me. Were your comments pro-American? Perhaps they were neutral-American? Perhaps you are in need of some maturity?

If posting the facts results in you branding my comments or me anti-American then it's you who has the problem, not me.

Nope, that pretty much happened, and was a horrible thing. It was on the news (as it should have been, although maybe not in exclusion of everything else) for over two days, leading every other story.. Media motto is "If it bleeds, it leads."

Well that story only lasted in the news until the next shooting and the next and the next and forever and a day because Americans care more for their guns than their children

I am not exaggerating in any way when I say I can only take so much childishness at once. Reading through that many of your posts was speedily taxing my endurance to the point where I most likely snapped at my two year old daughter once or twice, and if I did, it is your fault. How does that make you feel? Now I have to call supernanny.

Typical American trait, if you're not snapping at each other, you're snapping at another country. Where to tomorrow, Iran,N.Korea, Syria?:rolleyes:

Your a sad person. I forgive you. I am quite suprised you smell much at all with your head so far up your....well, you know. How many European cities/countries are on the top ten list for air pollution, and how many North American/US cities? I think the number will suprise you. Try again, or better yet, twist my words to make me wrong in some insignifigant way.

The US is responsible for 25% of the world's current pollution problem, want to try again?

You really feel that way? lol, you need Jesus.

I don't believe in fairy tales thanks, odd that so many Americans do though

Yeah, and Tony Blair is my hero. Maybe one day we will even see his face if he comes out from under Bush's table and wipes his chin off. You have great rolemodels, like....um....well there is....uh.....nevermind, he was born in Maine, um....

Like I said earlier, had you read more posts here, you would have discovered for yourself that we hold Bliar as high as Bush, now what's your point?

Now that was just desperate, and you and I both know it. Ever heard of a time-zone Sherlock? Or are you Watson? Have a nice....uh....Sunday?
As I've said elsewhere, your "greeting" was sarcastic and I responded in the same manner, have a nice day yourself, I of course can say this because your day hasn't started yet, but then you should hide your daughter first if reading some facts upsets you so much:rolleyes:

jsanders said:
It looks like we have us a new champian.

Good Luck Worley.

I think I was the first to call him obtuse over a year ago. You're on your second post and already frustrated.

You'll need to pace yourself.

Oh by the way, where as, he does command a modicum of British wit, he makes up for it in his complete lack of ability to comprehend any concept outside his perspective.

Jesus Christ Jenny, how many times are you going to be resurrected?:rolleyes:

Rich said:
If posting the facts results in you branding my comments or me anti-American then it's you who has the problem, not me.

Who are you defending here? Are you trying to say you are not anti-American? Do you realize your entire argument here is based off you claiming everything you say is fact, and that, sadly enough, its the general consensus here that you are, in fact, full of sh*t? hehe try again, or give sources. ::rolleyes like Rich::

Rich said:
Well that story only lasted in the news until the next shooting and the next and the next and forever and a day because Americans care more for their guns than their children

I like how when your getting worked on the forums, you resort to cheap shots about our children. I am prior military, wounded in Fallujah in 2004 and missing my left leg. I also live in the south. I do not own a gun, yet I have the money to buy one if I wish it. Point is, you childishly generalize all Americans together. That kind of blind grouping and prejudice is usually accompanied with a swastika. You seem pretty well informed about American mediaand news, I take it you watch it quite often? Once again, you disappoint me.

Rich said:
Typical American trait, if you're not snapping at each other, you're snapping at another country. Where to tomorrow, Iran,N.Korea, Syria?:rolleyes:

I find it funny that you are the aggressive combative angry one on the forums, and you call it a primarily American trait. Also, nice diversion from the point, it almost worked. Ok, it really didnt, but I dont want to hurt your feelings too much.

Rich said:
The US is responsible for 25% of the world's current pollution problem, want to try again?

"But Dr Krzyzanowski said that South East Asia and parts of central and eastern Europe had the worst air pollution."
http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7377/1380/c
Thats worldwide statistics, son. I tried again, and I likey!

Rich said:
I don't believe in fairy tales thanks, odd that so many Americans do though

You say you dont believe in "Fairy Tales", yet one of your next posts says "Jesus Christ". If you dont believe in that one, you would be better off using "Unicorn!" as an expletive. Your lack of faith in a higher power also explains your lack of intuitive thinking and comprehension. You disappoint me yet again.

Rich said:
Like I said earlier, had you read more posts here, you would have discovered for yourself that we hold Bliar as high as Bush, now what's your point?

I think I made it quite clear. How is that class on literary comprehension going? I tutor in my off time, send me an email, we'll talk money. ;)
Point was you are worse off than we are as far as country leadership.

Rich said:
As I've said elsewhere, your "greeting" was sarcastic and I responded in the same manner, have a nice day yourself, I of course can say this because your day hasn't started yet, but then you should hide your daughter first if reading some facts upsets you so much:rolleyes:

Once again, nice diversion from the fact you forgot about time zones on your last Worley directed post. Me and my daughter are fine now, I bought her a gun.
On a serious note, when I say "Have a nice day" I really do mean "Have a nice day". These are just forums, and I am here for fun and some good natured arguments. I dont intent on deeply scarring anyone, and I am quite sure everyone...well most everyone here is capable of carrying on a mature conversation. I really, without a doubt, hope everyone reading wakes up in a good mood, has a nice morning, and great evening, and goes to sleep without a hitch. Seriously...Have a nice day! I will. :P

Worley said:
its the general consensus here that you are, in fact, full of sh*t? hehe try again, or give sources. ::rolleyes like Rich::

Only by Americans who resent the facts when pointed out to them

I like how when your getting worked on the forums, you resort to cheap shots about our children. I am prior military, wounded in Fallujah in 2004 and missing my left leg. I also live in the south. I do not own a gun, yet I have the money to buy one if I wish it. Point is, you childishly generalize all Americans together. That kind of blind grouping and prejudice is usually accompanied with a swastika. You seem pretty well informed about American mediaand news, I take it you watch it quite often? Once again, you disappoint me.

I've been making the point about American society not caring for it's children for years here. When you start doing something about protecting them and not some scrap of centuries out of date piece of paper then I'll withdraw the accusations.
I'm sorry to here about your leg, though I'm somewhat confused as to why you brought it into this thread, I've never sought political gain or poked fun at the disabled:confused:

I find it funny that you are the aggressive combative angry one on the forums, and you call it a primarily American trait. Also, nice diversion from the point, it almost worked. Ok, it really didnt, but I dont want to hurt your feelings too much.

I'm not the one with a history of invading every country that upsets the US, or snapping at my family because I don't like a poster

"But Dr Krzyzanowski said that South East Asia and parts of central and eastern Europe had the worst air pollution."
http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7377/1380/c
Thats worldwide statistics, son. I tried again, and I likey!

Wrong site, try again, look at the chart and see where the US is in comparison to Europe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

You say you dont believe in "Fairy Tales", yet one of your next posts says "Jesus Christ". If you dont believe in that one, you would be better off using "Unicorn!" as an expletive.

I've not said that I don't believe someone called Jesus Christ didn't exist, I don't believe he's the son of god

Your lack of faith in a higher power also explains your lack of intuitive thinking and comprehension. You disappoint me yet again.

You shouldn't be disappointed, I'm not a hypocrite

we'll talk money.

Ah, the true religion in America

Point was you are worse off than we are as far as country leadership.

Really, who's the country where the leader locks up funny looking people for years without trial?:rolleyes:

Me and my daughter are fine now, I bought her a gun.
Shouldn't that be "My daughter and I"?:confused: oh and make sure she points the gun in the right directioin

On a serious note, when I say "Have a nice day" I really do mean "Have a nice day". These are just forums, and I am here for fun and some good natured arguments. I dont intent on deeply scarring anyone
That's ok, I accept the apology

Seriously...Have a nice day! I will.
Well you got in early enough and since it's a long day today, I will, but then I always do

Last edited:
Rich said:
Only by Americans who resent the facts when pointed out to them

All your doing, over and over, is saying you speak only facts, and for the third time, I ask you to show proof of what you say, or at least some source, and I will concede that point.

Rich said:
I've been making the point about American society not caring for it's children for years here. When you start doing something about protecting them and not some scrap of centuries out of date piece of paper then I'll withdraw the accusations.

How many American families do you personally have a relationship with? You keep saying the same things over and over. I care deeply for my child, and I am happy to say I have another one on the way. :) (hopefully a boy this time) To make such a direct, obscene comment as that, you should at least have some personal experience to feel so strongly about it...or are you still going on the info you get from your media. You are hopeless, lol.

Rich said:
I'm sorry to here about your leg, though I'm somewhat confused as to why you brought it into this thread, I've never sought political gain or poked fun at the disabled:confused:

I know you haven't poked fun at disabled, I was just trying to show I fulfill all stereotypical requirements of an American gun owner, yet I own no gun. Not everything is as black and white as you perceive them to be.

Rich said:
I'm not the one with a history of invading every country that upsets the US, or snapping at my family because I don't like a poster

Another diversion, huh? Those got old last post. I was talking about you being an aggressive argumentative poster, who's reason for living seems to be labeling Americans as aggressive and argumentative. Also, to ease your mind, no daughters were harmed in the making of this post ... or the last one, or the one before, nor was she mistreated or harmed in any way, and will not be, as a result of you or your ramblings.

Rich said:
You shouldn't be disappointed, I'm not a hypocrite

Read above. Silly man.

Rich said:
Wrong site, try again, look at the chart and see where the US is in comparison to Europe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

Did you seriously not know that there is more than one type of air pollution? You are defending yourself with a single factor of air pollution... My link was world wide, overall, all factor encompassing statistics. Did you look at the top ten most polluted countries in the world list like I asked you to? Did you notice the overwhelming European presence there, or perhaps the lack of North American cities? If you did (and I suspect so), you conveniently forgot to comment on it. Oops! Your bad! ::rolleyes like Rich::

Rich said:
I've not said that I don't believe someone called Jesus Christ didn't exist, I don't believe he's the son of god

You are entitled to that opinion. Do you use any other names as expletives? Like "Jack Black!" or "General Sanders!", maybe after stubbing a toe, or when the power goes out and you cant find a flashlight?

Rich said:
Ah, the true religion in America.

Once again, how many Americans or American families do you know personally? The comment you wrote that about was blatant sarcasm. Then again I have noticed you only hear what serves your purpose. Most healthy/somewhat normal people stop doing that around fifth grade.

Rich said:
Really, who's the country where the leader locks up funny looking people for years without trial?:rolleyes:

That was just funny, and so Ill give you a point for that.

Rich said:
Shouldn't that be "My daughter and I"?:confused: oh and make sure she points the gun in the right directioin

Actually no, it shouldn't. Also, next time you start "trying" to point out grammatical errors, please try to finish your reply without typos in the next sentence. It is spelled "direction". Another diversion attempt stopped cold. Do we really want to play the grammar game? You are reaching out for any small victory. Its obvious, please stop, its sad. :(

Rich said:
That's ok, I accept the apology

Good, I don't want you angry, you get desperate and type nonsense when your angry, lol.

Rich said:
Well you got in early enough and since it's a long day today, I will, but then I always do

Have a nice time.

Great disscusion/argument guys. Im having just as much fun as you guys and i dont have to do anything but read :D

Rich - The smart raving young man. Without him these forums would be so boring i dont think i would be here.
Worley - The man with much life experience and has much to offer these forums

To us america is an overweight anoying lady but if she is you mother you have to deal with it and you will still love her and will protect her no matter what anyone else thinks. As i would do the same.

Last edited:
Worley said:
Me and my daughter are fine now
Rich said:
Shouldn't that be "My daughter and I"?
Worley said:
Actually no, it shouldn't.
Much as I hate to side with Rich... :p
he was right in this case.
1. You put the other person before yourself
2. When referring to yourself, you use the word that you would use if you weren't including another person.

"Me (is/are/am) fine now" is clearly wrong
"I (am) fine now" is correct

Seriously Rich, you have the occasional valid point, but quit arguing ad nauseam.
(in fact, post nauseam... many people got sick of it ages ago :rolleyes: )

Worley said:
All your doing, over and over, is saying you speak only facts, and for the third time, I ask you to show proof of what you say, or at least some source, and I will concede that point.
The evidence is there for all to see, seek and you will find, as they say

How many American families do you personally have a relationship with? You keep saying the same things over and over. I care deeply for my child, and I am happy to say I have another one on the way. :) (hopefully a boy this time) To make such a direct, obscene comment as that, you should at least have some personal experience to feel so strongly about it...or are you still going on the info you get from your media. You are hopeless, lol.
The evidence supports the fact that American society hath greater love for the gun than its children

Another diversion, huh? Those got old last post. I was talking about you being an aggressive argumentative poster, who's reason for living seems to be labeling Americans as aggressive and argumentative. Also, to ease your mind, no daughters were harmed in the making of this post ... or the last one, or the one before, nor was she mistreated or harmed in any way, and will not be, as a result of you or your ramblings.

Well I'll ease your mind, no Americans were harmed by post or any other for that fact

Did you seriously not know that there is more than one type of air pollution? You are defending yourself with a single factor of air pollution... My link was world wide, overall, all factor encompassing statistics. Did you look at the top ten most polluted countries in the world list like I asked you to? Did you notice the overwhelming European presence there, or perhaps the lack of North American cities? If you did (and I suspect so), you conveniently forgot to comment on it. Oops! Your bad! ::rolleyes like Rich::

The biggest threat to man and the planet is coming from global waming due to carbon emissions, the US is the worst offender

You are entitled to that opinion. Do you use any other names as expletives? Like "Jack Black!" or "General Sanders!", maybe after stubbing a toe, or when the power goes out and you cant find a flashlight?

Jack Black and General Saunders have no meaning to me, or I suspect anybody else.

Once again, how many Americans or American families do you know personally?

Actually no, it shouldn't. Also, next time you start "trying" to point out grammatical errors, please try to finish your reply without typos in the next sentence. It is spelled "direction". Another diversion attempt stopped cold. Do we really want to play the grammar game? You are reaching out for any small victory. Its obvious, please stop, its sad. :(
Typical of America, start a war and then blame somebody else for it

I think I made it quite clear. How is that class on literary comprehension going? I tutor in my off time, send me an email, we'll talk money
:rolleyes:

I don't want you angry,
I and most of those with a brain have been angry since Bush the warmonger took office

Have a nice time.
Depends on what I'm doing at the time of course

Last edited:
Adeptus said:
Seriously Rich, you have the occasional valid point, but quit arguing ad nauseam.
(in fact, post nauseam... many people got sick of it ages ago :rolleyes: )
Please feel free to exercise your right to ignore any posts you don't agree with, oh and who are all these "people" you're speaking for?

Worley said:
I read almost 200 of Rich's post, and I must say, you are perhaps the most close-minded, set in your (absolutely childish) ways, individual on any forum I have read thus far.
You'll notice that in the 200 posts you have read, Rich hasn't resorted to calling anyone "childish"[/quote]

quit bashing Americans just to make yourself feel superior.
Rich and I point out these things because your media is so censored that you never get the real truth.
We are here to help you rid your government of a warmongering religious freak who is happy to send US military to their death without a care and based on lies.
As I pointed out last week, more US military have been killed in Iraq than were killed in the twin towers scuffle. The relatives of that got $3million each, how much does a dead soldiers family get apart from a purple heart that sells on ebay for $10?

As an ex-military, is Iraq worth it?

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom