Shootings in US schools

Worley said:
Your lack of faith in a higher power also explains your lack of intuitive thinking and comprehension.
Having faith does not necessarily mean intuitive thinking and comprehension. It often means a mind easily brainwashed, tunnel vision thoughts and a huge inability to not accepting reality.
It means an easy way out of decisions (god told me to do it) and shows (especially in Americans) how the mind can be manipulated by Governmental spin.

I tutor in my off time,
Tutor what? How to teach children not to shoot and kill each other?

Me and my daughter are fine now, I bought her a gun.
change my previous comment to "teaching children how to shoot and kill each other" why on earth would you buy your daughter a gun?

Col

It has been a good couple of weeks - No School shootings (that have made the news) !!

ColinEssex said:
why on earth would you buy your daughter a gun?
so she can learn to protect herself from all the religious zealots and homicidal maniacs while in pre-school, obviously....

I'm pretty sure that's sarcasm, there Col :rolleyes:

Last edited:
jsanders said:
Because we love our children.
Still here then Jen? can't stay away eh?

Yes, it must be pretty normal for an American parent to make sure their kids go out armed to the teeth. I just hope the parents are responsible enough to ensure their kids know exactly where to shoot to kill someone.

Is it true that American schools have airport style metal detectors now because so many kids carry guns?

I suppose the kids see the parents huge arsenal of weapons and naturally want some of their own.

Col

ColinEssex said:
Still here then Jen? can't stay away eh?

Yes, it must be pretty normal for an American parent to make sure their kids go out armed to the teeth. I just hope the parents are responsible enough to ensure their kids know exactly where to shoot to kill someone.

Is it true that American schools have airport style metal detectors now because so many kids carry guns?

I suppose the kids see the parents huge arsenal of weapons and naturally want some of their own.

Col

Damn Right, huh what great pun.

ColinEssex said:

Sadly, metal detactors for weapons are'nt just a North American problem, albeit more for knives than guns in the UK. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/humber/4167237.stm

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/education/schools/bullying-at-school/metal-detectors-introduced-in-schools-$454824.htm

ColinEssex said:

Col
No, teaching your children to shoot is the best form of gun control. :confused:

ColinEssex said:
You'll notice that in the 200 posts you have read, Rich hasn't resorted to calling anyone "childish"
If you limit everything to one word, that is pretty much what you have.
And IMO Rich has either implied, or out right said much worse.
Rich and I point out these things because your media is so censored that you never get the real truth.
Not censored, just a by product of capitalism, must have those ratinegs you know. But having spent time in the UK, overall, stillmuch better than the UK TV stations. NOT saying yours are bad, just not as much selection. Once spolled by 200 worthless channels, only have like 5 worthless ones is a drag. :p
We are here to help you rid your government of a warmongering religious freak who is happy to send US military to their death without a care and based on lies.
See, worse than "childish".
As I pointed out last week, more US military have been killed in Iraq than were killed in the twin towers scuffle. The relatives of that got $3million each, how much does a dead soldiers family get apart from a purple heart that sells on ebay for $10?
hate to see our soldiers paying the price, but not real sure what the toll from the twin towers has to do with it. Yes it is a shame on the payout, but that is politics, not so much right or wrong.
And as an observation, both you and more so Rich, can not seem to break apart the politics from the general population.

Rich said:
Shame the right to life isn't included for your kids:rolleyes:

Shame you cant speak English or understand American.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom