Shootings in US schools

Worley said:
The UK is united? Wow,
You're talking about political differences, significant laws are applied equally to all. Oh and try the Canadian Rockies next time, not quite so high

jsanders said:
What do you mean how are they free?

You just go down the Old and Lost River beds and pic em up.
What about the pollutants they'll be full of?:confused:

Rich said:
What about the pollutants they'll be full of?:confused:
Up yours......

jsanders said:
Up yours......

I'm surprised by this response J. It's a reasonable question - particularly from the point of view that experience has taught most Brits not to eat things that wash up on OUR shores!

Rich said:
you'll have to translate to English for me

"This is further confused by the fact that articles 2 & 3 in the constitution claim the North as part of Ireland."

ref

dan-cat said:
"This is further confused by the fact that articles 2 & 3 in the constitution claim the North as part of Ireland."

ref
I think you'll find that as part of the peace process that claim was relinquished

Rich said:
I think you'll find that as part of the peace process that claim was relinquished

What did the Republic of Ireland get in return :confused:

nikkypickles said:
I'm surprised by this response J. It's a reasonable question
I'm afraid this is the normal standard for American responses these days.
Rich is lucky not to be branded as "worthless" - its at the point where it's a waste of time posting an opinion because our American posters cannot seem to string a few polite words together to respond.

Col

ColinEssex said:
I'm afraid this is the normal standard for American responses these days.
Rich is lucky not to be branded as "worthless" - its at the point where it's a waste of time posting an opinion because our American posters cannot seem to string a few polite words together to respond.

Col

murphys_stout_logo.gif

nikkypickles said:
I'm surprised by this response J. It's a reasonable question - particularly from the point of view that experience has taught most Brits not to eat things that wash up on OUR shores!

Sorry Nikky,

Trust me, that was not a reasonable question. Richard simple took, yet another, pleasant conversation about…anything, and turned it into America Bashing.

Crawdads, crawfish, crayfish, don’t actually wash up on shore, they live in little holes in the mud and crawl out after it rains.

And yes all over the world eating marine animals is of questionable safety. As a mater of fact the oceans fisheries are going to be virtually depleted in the next 30 years. Can you imagine the broken global eco system without fish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom